• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
The meta of using chat as a cheat sheet to one up Pat during FF14 discussion was damn good.
Pat knew the only way to win was not to play Woolie's game but he had to answer even dishonest FF14 questions.
It was a counter more amazing than any sandbagging or disinterest could achieve.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Yo Fat4all I saw your meme cereal when I was at Walmart picking up a prescription. It was next to the monstrosity that was General Mills Hershey and Pillsbury Fillows.
NnGxfA1.jpg

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Vessel was the name of that video platform

$3 a month to get Shitstorm episodes early?

yes please

May 5, 2018
Matt and Liam's Playthrough is so good! Its a nice throwback to 2012-2015 Best Friends playthroughs! Also 20:35 and 21:22 have some of the best moments.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
I will be the one to set your Knuckles free, true
Cleanse yourself of them cum stains that's in you

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Eyepatch is an absolute treasure in all streaming forms of media, and he has both the best and worst tastes in Final Fantasy VII.

I asked him live on stream to rank his favorite characters. He named Tifa as number one (yay!) and Yuffie at the very bottom (booooo!)

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
About the part in the podcast where they talk about Astral Chain:

When Pat says that he has a feeling that Platinum is gonna do just fine, slowly, I got slightly worried about Crazy Talk activating.

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017

When Pat says that he has a feeling that Platinum is gonna do just fine, slowly, I got slightly worried about Crazy Talk activating.

I think Astral Chain will do fine. Not Bayonetta numbers, but not Wonderful 101 either. That's my uninformed ad-hoc reckon.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Also to answer Pat and Woolie's remark on Golden Experience's power. I'm guessing Araki removed the repel damage power because characters like Mista who are like 90% GE replacement parts by now would be invincible.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
I think Astral Chain will do fine. Not Bayonetta numbers, but not Wonderful 101 either. That's my uninformed ad-hoc reckon.
I'm actually fairly confident that AC will do decent numbers. It's an advertised exclusive on a platform that is notorious for selling software and has enough elements to break up the technical action.

It's more about Platinum itself in the long run.

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017

liam getting actually the truest crisis city experience, there's so many amazing moments

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017

i thought it was pretty funny during his Nintendo E3 reaction when Pat had clearly forgotten Astral Chain was a Platinum game.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Oh and about the FF7 discussion: FF7 being overrated and a very important game historically can both be true. And are.

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
God i'm so glad Crisis City broke in almost every possible way for this Lp. There's just so many ways that level can go wrong

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
im mainly curious if astral chain is some kind of nier automata x xenoblade thing