• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

HammerFace

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

MegaXZero

One Winged Slayer
Jun 21, 2018
Pat is streaming right now, after listening to Woolie on his podcast talk about anxiety and not wanting to get out of bed...and then watching this stream on hearing Pat say he's sleeping better than ever and basically loving life...is he a sociopath? That's a half-joke.
No, people deal with difficult situations like break ups differently.

Driggonny

Oct 26, 2017
Pat is streaming right now, after listening to Woolie on his podcast talk about anxiety and not wanting to get out of bed...and then watching this stream on hearing Pat say he's sleeping better than ever and basically loving life...is he a sociopath? That's a half-joke.
Tbf it sounded like Woolie was talking about the final days of sbfp and waking up every morning to bad news texts iirc

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
The brawls were by far my favorite thing the Zaibatsu ever did, so I'm ultra salty they never returned.

Actually, does anyone on Youtube/Twitch do something similar to the Brawls?

Not specifically but Maximilian and the yovideogame crew regularly play Smash and other party games.

They're the closest in terms of style to the SBFs

archreaper93

Oct 27, 2017
Not particularly but Maximilian and the yovideogame crew regularly play Smash and other party games.

Not exactly what I'm looking for. They seem to be a bit too friendly, and they don't seem to play a big variety of multiplayer games (mostly just Smash).

I'm looking for shit-talking, competitiveness, and salt across a variety of multiplayer games like the Brawls had.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
Not exactly what I'm looking for. They seem to be a bit too friendly, and they don't seem to play a big variety of multiplayer games (mostly just Smash).

I'm looking for the shit-talking, competitiveness, and salt across a variety of multiplayer games like the Brawls had.

Nah man, they're not that friendly when the salt comes out lol. Watch some highlights and you'll see.

They also play Mario party a lot and recently even overcooked.

archreaper93

Oct 27, 2017
Nah man, they're not that friendly when the salt comes out lol. Watch some highlights and you'll see.

They also play Mario party a lot and recently even overcooked.

Got some links? Do they have any "YOU DIDN'T WIN, YOU DIDN'T WIN, YOU DIDN'T WIN"-type moments?

Wait is Overcooked competitive multiplayer? I thought it was cooperative, not competitive?

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
Got some links? Do they have any "YOU DIDN'T WIN, YOU DIDN'T WIN, YOU DIDN'T WIN"-type moments?

It's all "you didn't win" lol. This is true thuggery we're making. Mostly with their Mario party sessions.

I forgot which game it was that have screenkill when you move too fast before the others have time to catch up. That one was maximum thuggery

Stuggatz

Jun 6, 2018
I can see why he's not bothered. His stream is still doing very well and he's still got the podcast. I know they all were stressed out by the channel.

Drain You

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Connecticut
Chaos2Frozen oh god that video is great. Hearing people genuinely laugh has got to be the best thing to put people in a better mood. Also it helps that the video begins with one of my favorite games, a moment I forgot about too haha.

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
Sorry to bump this but I just wanted to say that Woolie is playing Katamari Rerolled and it is delightful to watch.

"What are those? Are they safe?"
"They're turkeys."
"Good. Turkeys aren't cow."

Ragnorok64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
As far as bad ends go, this isn't the worst timeline. We still get long podcasts with the best parts of the old friendcast, and Woolie is still providing LP content in the 3 and 9 pm slots. I even enjoy that his new vids are 20 minutes.