• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017

PS4 and One version are coming June 12 and the PC version a day later.
The exclusive characters are: Ratchet [PS4], MasterChief [Xbox One] and P-body from Portal series [STEAM]

Last edited:

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Now I am sad that the switch does not have any exclusive characters =(

But then I became happy that more people will experience this awesome game =D

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Thank fucking God it's MasterChief and not that.. thing from Bomberman act zero

Good to see even Konami wants to forget it

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
No exclusive Switch character?

:(

Oh well these are rad as hell, I'm a huge fan of cross-promotion.

Oreiller

Oct 25, 2017
Chibi Master Chief looks great. I would definitely get the Xbox One version if I had the console.

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
I am interested in the PS4 version with my main lombax Ratchet, even though I own and enjoyed the Switch original!

This topic should be a happy one since more people are getting to play a great game, but like everything on ERA, it's going to turn into GameFAQs-style console war bullshit on all sides.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I like the exclusive characters at least. All very cute and fitting for that art style.

I may get round to picking this game in the near future then.

MrHeisenbird

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Thank you Konami for letting me play a game I wouldn't have had a chance to had it stayed on Switch! /s

But seriously, Ratchet and Master Chief look awesome. I love it when developers do stuff like this.

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
They should add Tidus as a guest character.

Oct 27, 2017
This game got a bad start but it's been well supported and is now a good version of Bomberman.

It's the absolute poster child for why we need cross platform play. 4 small communities combined could make a decent sized and sustainable matchmaking pool.