• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zero-ELEC

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México

Super Bunnyhop does a small review (and even smaller tutorial) on Splinter Cell's premier Spy vs. Guard multiplayer mode.

Honestly, I never played these game modes myself, but watching this video I'd love to see a standalone version of this. Super interesting how the mechanics make people act out the roles of bumbling guards.

Hide within deep shadows and snap my neck if old.

ActWan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I really hope Ubisoft goes with their current online theme for some franchises and revive Spies vs. Mercs as a new standalone Splinter Cell game.
Great video as always.

DrMoguera

Oct 27, 2017
This was a surprisingly fun watch for something I didn't know about or have any interest in prior to the video. I really like that the player size was so small, at least to me that makes it easier to see how mind games can develop.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope Ubisoft goes with their current online theme for some franchises and revive Spies vs. Mercs as a new standalone Splinter Cell game.
Great video as always.
I do feel like if Ubi made a standalone today, it would be more like Blacklist rather than Chaos Theory

okay

Oct 25, 2017
Best version of this was Pandora Tomorrow. Chaos Theory was already adding all sorts of dumb gadgets