• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
That fight, just like Cumber vs Metal Cooler (why is Cooler in Universe 3 anyway?) was better than it had any right to be. The fact the whole episode was pretty much that fight + Piccolo not being useless made it top tier.

Katori

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, this was pretty good. I loved how Goku going Blue had a DBS:Broly-esque flair to it. And the Shida cut was godly.

Hopefully they're working on a new canon series over there.

Branson

Oct 27, 2017
Dub this into English FUNimation you cowards.

I'm kidding I don't really care. Wow this animation is pretty damn fun.

KamenSenshi

Nov 27, 2017
Yeah, this animation is really nice as are the models. Wish Super could be like 2 episodes a month so it could look like this all the time.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Still don't get why this isn't a full blown series that continues the story of Super instead of just promoting some mobile game or whatever.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Because it costs a lot more than a weekly anime series. Movie quality animation comes with movie level costs.
That wasn't even movie quality; that was Ultra Instinct Goku vs Jiren quality, which is about 100,000,000 times better quality than what Heroes has been pumping out with its one episode per month.`

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I'd argue it's better than movie quality since every DB movie since RoF has dropped back to distractingly bad CGI for half their fights, including the most recent one.
Yeah, it's not like the recent Broly movie had some incredibly-animated battle scenes that weren't CGI. Nope, not at all.

Oct 28, 2017
Still don't get why this isn't a full blown series that continues the story of Super instead of just promoting some mobile game or whatever.

I love this show but it is the most fan servicey thing I have ever scene. Multiple Gokus and one is a interdimensional police office that also has super sayin 4.

I would buy a bluray edited together.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
I watched like 3 or 4 episodes of Heroes and thought it was really bad and boring. Is it better now or still not worth watching?

When is Super coming back though? I thought it was being shopped around internationally a couple months ago and was supposed to return in June according to 'insiders' who have been right before.

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
...the thread title says Goku vs Dio and I stupidly got really excited. Apparently I'm the only one dumb enough

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
wait.......this is a sequel to the broly movie and therefor the next on going series for dragon ball super..............where the hell have i been lol