• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 12447

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
unknown.png

Announced during stream

Card game, coming soon. Switch AND PC. April 5th!

New characters
new forms

Create a character and strategically play with characters from the DB Universe

Brand new story, about the Time Patroller and the Heroes Team. Loosely based on the dragon ball universe but is from a new universe in there where the heroes are revered like Super Heroes. The Xenoverse and Heroes universe is the same universe. Involves the Time Patroller Kai

unknown.png

You can edit any hero to do any moves.

unknown.png

Last edited:

NateDrake

Oct 24, 2017
The April release schedule is slowly filling up for Switch.

Super DB Heroes, Dragon's Dogma, FFX/X-2 and FF12.

Remapped88

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Always wanted to try these games on the 3DS but they were never localized so I'm glad they're finally doing it.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Now the Americas will be able to play with Dark Dragon Ball Powered Demonic Possesed Janemba Absorbed Kid Buu!!
JanembaBuu.jpg

Error 52

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
The game probably isn't actually very good but man I'm just glad it's finally coming over

Jun 4, 2018
Been hoping the opportunity to play this would present itself, and sure enough. A PC release is a very good call. Will buy.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
The best part of Heroes are the fanfic-like trailers. I doubt that the game is actually fun.

TBH the new arc looks fucking amazing and something you'd like to see in canon.

Basically Tuffles and a revived Zamasu invading Universe 6 under some big bad orders. SPOILERS FOR DRAGON BALL SUPER BROLY IN THE VIDEO BELOW

Regiruler

Oct 28, 2017
United States
Is Heroes like the actual TCG? I'd be interested in this if it was, as it has to be at least decent considering it's in the minor trinity along with CFV.

Virtua King

Dec 29, 2017
TBH the new arc looks fucking amazing and something you'd like to see in canon.

Basically Tuffles and a revived Zamasu invading Universe 6 under some big bad orders. SPOILERS FOR DRAGON BALL SUPER BROLY IN THE VIDEO BELOW

Yeah, i thought the last episode of the promotional anime, which is covering this arc, was pretty good and interesting. About the only thing I didn't like was how badly Hit was nerfed.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I'll cop it, seems interesting.

Also this might finally allow the Heroes content to hit global Dokkan Battle.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Finally a Heroes game coming over to us, fuuuuck, I'm so f'n in. Probably more exited than on the announcement of FighterZ right now.

NightMystic

Oct 27, 2017
I love the look of the physical cards. I wish the arcade machines make their way to the US at some point

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
This is weird but I'll keep a look out. We always need more single player card games

Also, it's because DB Heroes is so weird, like that big ass Saiyan with the gas madk what the hell lol.

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
At this point i feel like we will get Full Super Dragon Ball Heroes anime adaption (start from Dark Demon arcs) before Super season 2.

Santar

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
Really looking forward to this game. Finally we got a Heroes game localized!
I've played quite a bit of the last game on 3DS and it's super fun.
It's an easy to pick up and play card game with awesome looking attacks and the amount of characters from all over the Dragon Ball franchise is just staggering!

QLpsqXX.jpg

We got Veku from Fusion Reborn, Abo and Kado from the Son Goku and friends Return special.
Tarble, Vegeta's brother from the same special, King Vegeta and so on and so on. It's super fun to just play and see who's going to show up next.

A bit of a shame we're getting quite a bit fewer cards in Super Dragon Ball Heroes than in the last 3DS game, that one had 3300 cards. Still super excited for this!

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Anyone know if it retains the races from the arcade game? In it you can be a saiyan, android, namekian, Kai, buu, or a refrigerator.
cef.jpg
latest
435.jpg

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Thread title should be changed to show that it was just announced for the west, it had already been announced awhile back in Japan.
At this point i feel like we will get Full Super Dragon Ball Heroes anime adaption (start from Dark Demon arcs) before Super season 2.
This game has an original story, it's not the same one that the anime is even based on.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Really looking forward to this game. Finally we got a Heroes game localized!
I've played quite a bit of the last game on 3DS and it's super fun.
It's an easy to pick up and play card game with awesome looking attacks and the amount of characters from all over the Dragon Ball franchise is just staggering!

QLpsqXX.jpg

We got Veku from Fusion Reborn, Abo and Kado from the Son Goku and friends Return special.
Tarble, Vegeta's brother from the same special, King Vegeta and so on and so on. It's super fun to just play and see who's going to show up next.

A bit of a shame we're getting quite a bit fewer cards in Super Dragon Ball Heroes than in the last 3DS game, that one had 3300 cards. Still super excited for this!
Ok first that is a shit ton of cards damn. Second how many cards are we getting with this game?

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't game include arcade story that can choose separetely ?
The 3DS games did beceause they were covering Heroes from the beginning. This game doesn't even have enough cards to tell the whole Prison Planet arc, but the intention seems to pretty much just be a fresh start for the rest of the world.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I was hoping we'd get some announcement about the actual cards coming out here but I guess that would interfere with the official card game. So even in Japan are the cards not compatible with the switch game (I realize the 3ds games weren't but I was hoping with rfid being on every switch we might get something, not sure what technology the cards use)

Also it wasn't exactly clear from the trailer, are the in game cards like a gacha system or something? The combination of trailers made it seem like a card game in the "real" world but then they showed xenoverse trunks in some storyline. That seems super confusing.

Such a weird promotional livestream to focus on this announcement, showing off 3ds like graphics, along with Xenoverse content that was mainly already released and a teaser that they'll tell us about Fighterz second season some other time.