• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Bad DBZ fanfiction is all I want from the games. Really hoping this is good.

If it lets you pick your class or w/e, I'm 1000% in.
What is with Japanese DBZ voices sounding like fucking 5 year olds? Dude is a grown man, why the hell does he sound like that???
What is a Saiyan supposed to sound like?

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
What are the chances of this having microtransactions and lootboxes?

If the previous 3DS games are anything to go by? Hopefully nil. You were able to earn everything in the game fairly, and new content (re: cards, campaign/story routes) was even added on for free.

I can only hope that much continues on for this new release.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
For how much I love dragonball, I really can't stand heroes... it feel so much a fan made thing... :\
Good for people who like it though, new games that came outside of jap are always welcome!

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Now the Americas will be able to play with Dark Dragon Ball Powered Demonic Possesed Janemba Absorbed Kid Buu!!
JanembaBuu.jpg

This reminds me of those Dragon Ball AF fanfics passed off as the real thing back in the day. I bet Goku SSJ7 beats this guy

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
What is the gameplay style for this?
Like FighterZ? Like Xenoverse? Something else altogether?

Windrunner

Sly
Oct 25, 2017
This is a game that really loses all its appeal outside of its original arcade format: Having physical trading cards that you can plunk down and manipulate is really the whole point of this franchise.

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
I hope like other Dragonball games this gets an English dub.
I can't handle a game that will make my ears bleed and give me a headache because I have to listen to Grandma Goku.

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
Yes!! This is amazing news to wake up to! I didn't think we would ever get Dragonball Heroes outside of Japan.

I must buy a Switch now. This pushes me over the edge.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
The dankest timeline indeed. That explains why half of the recent stuff is new SSJ levels out of nowhere, old villains coming back for the 10th time, Future Trunks again, etc..

Almost all of that mangaka's stuff gets ignored. He just does his shitty manga.

At best he pitches an idea or two to Toriyama, like Vegito in the Black arc

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Man they should have used the upgrade to Switch/PC to make the model look much better - you can still feel the 3DS heritage.

Is this game full price ?
Yeah, I agree. A fucking card game was their hype up? How can you hype up something after FighterZ exists.

I would of at least been cool with Xenoverse 3.
To be fair...people can like multiple things at once lol.

Beastie91

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Bay Area CA
Yo timeout did I see my boy Gohan go ssj4 in that trailer im in off of that alone hope this isent a full price game tho.

RedDevil

Dec 25, 2017
Didn't Dragon Ball Heroes even get an anime of some such? Interesting one of the games is finally coming to the west.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Holy crap, it's Heroes! I never thought we'd see one of these in the west. I love for bad DBZ fanfiction nonsense.

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
I'd love a future Pan from Super to turn up and be a Super Saiyan.
Given how young she just naturally started flying around she seems to have the most early power potential of any Saiyan yet.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
I'd love a future Pan from Super to turn up and be a Super Saiyan.
Given how young she just naturally started flying around she seems to have the most early power potential of any Saiyan yet.

It would be BS to have Pan not be a SS now that we have the U6 Sisters around

But hey we got freaking baby posessed Janenmba before SS Pan so...
latest