• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
I mean, if you're going to compare every platformer to Odyssey, you're going to be ignoring a lot of platformers. I dont approach a SLT as I would an Odyssey.

Something about this game is strangely nostaligic. I kinda get Klonoa vibes from the world and OST. I'm just looking for a chill and charming ride.

Oct 25, 2017
This looks pretty charming. Hopefully the length is good, there's 4 worlds apparently so hopefully a good amount of content/levels for each. My pre-order from E3 time has dropped to £15 with a loyalty discount down to £13 lol so at that point, why not :)

Phife Dawg

Oct 27, 2017
Looks quite good for what it is.

Nothing about this game seems special or worthy of the extra attention Microsoft is giving it.

That said, having more 3D platformers is a good thing.
MS wants to diverse the line-up and have a game that adults can play with their small kids. Whether or not that is a fruitless endeavour is another question.

Yeah absolutely terrible how it starts off. The CG isn't particularly great and why the hell is Lucky following that butterfly like that and all the other characters acting so dumb? Just looks off and stupid. I can handle cute but this kinda cute annoyed me.
It's obviously aimed at very young children, it's not for "us".