• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
I was wondering if anyone else came across this bug I'm experiencing:

I'm playing the Veggie Village level, Scrambled Eggs, and got all the clovers except for one. It's the one where you have to grab the big pawprint coin and jump on the bees' heads to reveal a gem. Well, I've tried 3 times now and I jumped on the bees' heads and got the gem, but no clover appeared. What gives? I quit the game completely and restarted it but it did the exact same thing! There was even one moment where Lucky glitched through below the ground and I had to restart the game all over. I even took a screenshot of that. What do I do? I can't seem to find this bug anywhere.

7y2dIzR.jpg
i have seen Lucky fall through the ground, just had to jump and it fixed it.

Johnohno

Hero of Bowerstone
Nov 6, 2017
Jumping didn't work. I ended up rebooting the entire game. And I still can't get that clover no matter how many times I kill the bees! Grrr!

Which clover do you mean? The paw print one? That's just for getting 300 coins on a level.

I've 100% the base game and didn't have an issue at that point so not sure what's going on for you, sorry I can't be any more help.

Also the dlc is pretty cool, quite short and finishable in a single session though. For achievement hunters, they've added a ridiculous grinding one to get 99,999 coins which I only hope they patch out. After completely finishing the main game and dlc I ended with 16k coins so that ones gonna take a while...

Edit: Also yeah as dreamcast says, you sure you don't already have it? If it's the secret one then based on the screenshot you posted it's already been collected.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Which clover do you mean? The paw print one? That's just for getting 300 coins on a level.

I've 100% the base game and didn't have an issue at that point so not sure what's going on for you, sorry I can't be any more help.
Oh, is that what that is? 300 coins? Haha. Wow. I didn't realize that. Wow, I'm dumb. Sorry about that. Thank you.

Johnohno

Hero of Bowerstone
Nov 6, 2017
Oh, is that what that is? 300 coins? Haha. Wow. I didn't realize that. Wow, I'm dumb. Sorry about that. Thank you.

Ha no worries. Took me a while to work out how that clover unlocked as it felt like some levels didn't have enough coins.

Hope you manage to get it!

Last edited:

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Ive played about half of the DLC and its a lot of fun for what it is (basically a truncated SLT world), and my only real beef with it is they decided to pad out the DLC with more of those insipid ass sliding puzzles. Wish they used this as an opportunity to make more rolling ball stages because those were the better of the side missions and the main game had too few.

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
Only 60 posts for the OT? People really didn't care about this game did they. Definitely checking it out on Game Pass.

Novocaine

Oct 26, 2017
Only 60 posts for the OT? People really didn't care about this game did they. Definitely checking it out on Game Pass.

It's pretty fun. Nothing mind blowing but I had a great time collecting all of the clovers, definitely worth a play through. And it looks sharp as hell on an X at 4K.

The DLC was pretty short. Boss was interesting. I like those slide puzzles so it was cool to see more.

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
Downloading the game thanks to the Game Pass. I just want an enjoyable experience nothing more. Wanna take a break from all the gore and tense games

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
I fell in love with the game. Its giving me what I really need right just a game to chill

ZiOXuwR.jpg

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
Okay so the game crashed twice at the same spot and it shut off my X1X