• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
One of the best Mario titles seems to have another confirmation of it coming to Switch. Especially with the recent rumors.

The listing is not activated but there's a listing for Super Mario 3D World for Switch at Best Buy. SKU # is 6352130. It has a price tag of $60 currently.

Take it with a grain of salt but given the Mario rumors from a few weeks ago, it's likely this game is coming https://t.co/VZ3qFx1FZs

Could be an error but hey you never know lol

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, while it's interesting, Best Buy internal listings haven't been much of an indication in the past.

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
Ugh, $60. And I already played it on the WiiU.

I could use a voucher on it. I guess...

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
For 60 dollars, it's going to need to come with at least one of the SM Galaxy games for me to buy it. 3D World outside of a couple post credits levels was way too easy.

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
It's not underrated. It launched on a dead console.
I digress. Most of the people dismissed it because they didn't feel like it was a "successor to Galaxy", whatever the fudge they meant. They bashedin it for things like having rounded shadows instead of realistic or not having online multiplayer.

EliR

Banned
Jan 22, 2020
I digress. Most of the people dismissed it because they didn't feel like it was a "successor to Galaxy", whatever the fudge they meant. They bashedin it for things like having rounded shadows instead of realistic or not having online multiplayer.

It's not a successor to Galaxy though. Galaxy was trash and SM3DW is actually a good game.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Not having online multiplayer is a legit gripe. A ton of the praise for the game comes from people saying how great the co-op is. The problem is that a lot of people don't have people to play it with.

K' Dash

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
I LOVE 3D world, but I'm not playing $60 for it again, I'm done double dipping, I bought the software once, there's no excuse to make me buy the same game.

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
You damn right I'm going to buy my favorite and, imo, the best 3D Mario game a second time.

Hoping for at least one more character, too. Yoshi and/or Pauline (with a hat throwing gimmick reminiscent of Odyssey, like how Rosalina got a toned down "Spin" from Galaxy) would be my picks.

PucePikmin

Apr 26, 2018
While not a top-tier Mario in some respects, 3D World is easily the best in terms of co-op play.