• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island

Some more scenes from the SMB Movie group have been shown off. This time it's a Spike & Iggy Rap along with political commentary and what their original story arc was meant to be. As always it's a very interesting watch for what remains such an interesting film.

Oct 25, 2017
Like when I heard that constant recuts messed with continuity till they didn't care anymore I thought it just meant like scene linearity, not whole arcs.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I maintain that this movie is an exploration of some fucking wild ideas and it's actually "good" in many respects. If nothing else, it's entertaining as hell.

justin haines

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
I watch it once every 5 years maybe and feel like I need a shower after.

It's not MARIO in the slightest

Pororoka

Nov 1, 2017
MX
I have seen this movie like 3 times on my life and I can't remember anything of it. I need to watch it again.

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly can't wait for this version of the film, it'll take a while whenever they'll release it, but man this is so good! Honestly, with how interesting this film is (for all the right and wrong reasons), I'm a bit surprised that they never found the original film stock.

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck at the original cut having the same ending as Roger Rabbit lol
Maybe someone thought it could work becuase Bob Hoskins? lol

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I maintain that this movie is an exploration of some fucking wild ideas and it's actually "good" in many respects. If nothing else, it's entertaining as hell.
I think of this movie the same way I think of TMNT II. It's pretty fucking goofy but it's got this campy as fuck vibe that's endearing in a strange way.