Super Mario Maker 2 |OT| Make Your Own Witty OT Title | see threadmarks

What mode(s) do you spend the most time in?

• Total voters

Stopdoor

Oct 25, 2017
That really sucks when you don't find any good idea to end a level.
I have trying to come up with a good one to end my "Mario and the beanstalk" level and still struggle with it
It's fun to end a level with a Magikoopa stealing the goal because it's so underused and unexplained by the game. Can't do it every level obviously but guaranteed to surprise someone playing it.

Oct 29, 2017
I honestly had no idea that your "clear-check time" was a thing, I thought it just needed to be cleared to verify publishing privileges. I can clear my stage very fast but intentionally took my time to do every little secret

Wijuci

Jan 16, 2018
I may have missed something but I couldn't get back up to the bill blaster to fire out the shell needed to open the P switch pipe.
But it is like a one out of hundred scenario I'm sure
Oh, I get it, you went down with it.
That's a stupid mistake on my part, I just had to move the breakable block 1 spot left to prevent people from dropping.

Damn it's going to haunt me forever.

It's fun to end a level with a Magikoopa stealing the goal because it's so underused and unexplained by the game. Can't do it every level obviously but guaranteed to surprise someone playing it.
I've no idea what this means but it sure does sound fun.

Stopdoor

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, I get it, you went down with it.
That's a stupid mistake on my part, I just had to move the breakable block 1 spot left to prevent people from dropping.

Damn it's going to haunt me forever.

I've no idea what this means but it sure does sound fun.
You can place a majikoopa right behind a flagpole or an axe, and its spell will make it disappear when you get close and you have to kill it to put it back. Not too difficult but it's a real "what the heck" moment if you've never seen it before.

Shadow Walker

Oct 27, 2017
I DARE you to challenge

The Crag

3W6-7G6-5RF

Few adventurers challenge the mountain. Fewer reach the peak. Can you?

In this level nothing can kill the player - except the timer (500s).

Climb.
This level was destroying my hands in hand held mode. Had to use pro controller it was a great level I downloaded it to try later on in docked mode.