• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nitpicker_Red

Nov 3, 2017
How is this even possible. Don't games like AC, COD, GTA5, and other uber mainstream favorites always sell more?
Yes, digitally (or in split up SKUs).
Those will show up amalgamed as "PS store gift card". The only games that will show up directly on Amazon are physical games.
Hence the Switch game cards having an edge. (Because the other platforms outright discourage from getting games physically.)

Raine

Nov 21, 2017
I feel like I should have definitely should have grabbed this before Breath of the Wild.

Am looking forward to the day when I get my hands on it.

Waffle

Oct 28, 2017
Zelda for WiiU above PS4 Destiny 2? That surprised me even considering this is just amazon sales.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How is this even possible. Don't games like AC, COD, GTA5, and other uber mainstream favorites always sell more?
it's why amazon isnt a good metric for game rankings. if Walmart and Gamestop had a similar list for games but based on sold in stores, you'd see a much different list (and one that would be in line with NPD)