• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
I played this minigame so much when I was younger and now with HD Rumble (tm), it's a perfect fit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M0hIkWmbuA

Please tell me if the sound is annoying or bad or offensive because I have no sound on my laptop right now and just linked based on the video alone.

Anyway, the HD Rumble sections in Mario Odyssey made me yearn for Chocobo Hot and Cold Switch with mechanics like in Mario Odyssey, let's do this, SE.

oscar

Developer
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
San Fransokyo
Honestly it'd be cool for there to be a Nintendo x SE crossover where mario can just capture a chocobo... hey, they had that Assassin's Creed crossover!

Timeaisis

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Yeah, I totally agree. Maybe not insomuch as an official SE hot and cold game, but a scavenger hunt type thing along those lines would be super fun.

Wislizeni

Oct 27, 2017
It is kind of a shame when fun minigames from older games that were fun to waste time on are stuck within the original release. If expanded upon a bit, a lot of them would work well as a downloadable release, but publishers never bother.

Honestly it'd be cool for there to be a Nintendo x SE crossover where mario can just capture a chocobo... hey, they had that Assassin's Creed crossover!
Hell, while Mario Odyssey is still fresh, why not release crossover worlds as DLC? That could be neat.

Oct 27, 2017
I still have no idea why people think this mini game is fun. In terms of mini-games of the PS1 trilogy, it's garbage tier. Like, I'd rather play FFVII basketball game all day than play that hot and cold boring shit.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Define "need"

It's not that fun but it does have the best PSX Final Fantsy minigame theme song. Shuffle or Boogie / G-Bike theme posters please leave.