images

or is it time?
🤡
Or is it time?
148-1481904_sad-samus-metroid-memes.png

JSG87

Mar 13, 2018
Ayr, Scotland
I've also had a bad night sleeping, but that more because my dog jumped out of bed 1.5 hours ago and won't go back to bed haha. Played with him in the basement, pet him, fed him again, gave a treat, nothing seems to be satisfying him. Might try a 2 AM walk soon…

2AM?!! It's 7am for me, so I don't have the luxury of going back to sleep, maybe except for a shneeky shneeky nap later! (And then I'll wake up after the Direct!) Lol.

Irene

Feb 22, 2021
My top 3 that I'd love to see:

1. BotW2
2. Metroid V
3. EPD Donkey Kong

BotW2 is 2 years coming, and I couldn't be more excited. In regards to Metroid, while I wasn't too sold on Samus Returns, it still remains my third favorite franchise, and I'm always eager for more. And I have complete faith in EPD Tokyo. Everything they touch turns to gold.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious what's happening with Bayo 3. I recall Kamiya and another Platinum dude offering reassurances several times last year and this year, saying development is going well and they hope to show it to us soon. And the Babylon Falls showing sucked the life out of me, so a good-looking Platinum title would be nice, lol.
My thinking over this entire time has come to two conclusions:

1. They are making a more ambitious sequel since it's doesn't have the baggage that Bayo 2 had when no one wanted to publish it.

2. From the outside looking in, PG seems to bite off more than they can chew with multiple projects and perhaps they encountered issues and sometime through development they had a reboot.

I'm leaning moreso to the latter, especially with Kamiya mentioning more in the past several months as "it's going well" vs in 2018/2019.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
I just want the holy trinity on Switch
f6wb8jfgjyb61.png

Now the million dollar question, will we get an Ocarina 64 or Ocarina 3D 🤔

JershJopstin

Oct 25, 2017
Four Swords Adventures on the Cube was AMAZING! Well worth getting four connector cables untangled each time friends came over.

I also had the player's guide, which had seamless maps of each level. Loved looking at those.
I'm finally experiencing this game Wednesday, complete with 3 other friends.

It'd be pretty funny if they announced an easier way to play it the day before I'm finally able to.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to guess Mario + Rabbids will be on the direct and people will rage during those minutes because they want newer than 3 days ago announcements

lunanto

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
I am kinda worried for the last "temper your expectations" tweets?

Cause oh boy Metroid V, DK and Breath of the Wild 2 are already fucking hype for me.

JershJopstin

Oct 25, 2017
Hey everyone, just a small question, didn't Nate say that BOTW2 is the only promised/assigned "thing" for E3? Heres the comment of him, or am I reading something into it? That comment gave me a little hope during the last weeks XD

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ni...an-rights-free-palestine.418404/post-65593754
I don't think that's how he meant it. If anything, I think he's just referring to Nintendo promising to detail it later this year.

Jun 2, 2019
Well... Dawn of the final day. For my E3 snack i have decided on a tube of pringles and a cold beer. I'll watch it on my Switch from the bed.

Hyped as fuck

I'm finally experiencing this game Wednesday, complete with 3 other friends.

It'd be pretty funny if they announced an easier way to play it the day before I'm finally able to.

This just reminded me of my frustration with Nintendo not releasing a version/sequel for Wii or Wii U

Seriously, it would take the GBA-GC connection cables our of the equation, and it was easier to find people having a DS than a GBA.

Gianeloni

Jul 31, 2020
I don't think that's how he meant it. If anything, I think he's just referring to Nintendo promising to detail it later this year.
Ahhh, Ok is see , Thank you for your clarification :)
I just thought because he is mentioning E3 specifically, and after that, someone asked him "Why is your hype just at 7/10 if BOTW2 is assured?"
And he replied, that 1 Game is not enough to be hyped more than 7/10
But I see it, he was probably just speculating...

youwei

Jun 3, 2019
going to watch it without any expectations
no expectations = no disappointment = a good day ahead

Kschreck

Oct 27, 2017
Pennsylvania
Speaking of, I did bruteforce one of them!

E0282A32E7C745A135886898594C3F9F438C5380 is Master Chief.

There's no way to really decrypt them reliably; it's all guessing.

If this is accurate and they are putting Master Chief into Smash Brothers then that would also mean the Halo MCC could be coming to the Switch. Weird if true...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.