• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What are you most excited about potentially seeing in the coming weeks?

• The Sequel to the Breath of the Wild

Votes: 468 36.0%
  • 3D Donkey Kong

Votes: 121 9.3%
  • Metroid 5

Votes: 176 13.5%
  • Pikmin 4

Votes: 31 2.4%
  • Fire Emblem

Votes: 43 3.3%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Votes: 119 9.2%
  • Switch Pro Hardware

Votes: 342 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Seconded! I'd like to be able to see the "Twent-E3" subtitle during actual E3 time, lol
...we can do OT Twent-E3 Part II or something. Anyway, I believe that's the plan. Maybe we should do a straw poll to get a sense of what people think. (I would suggest a binary "yes/no" straw poll on the proposed timing and name to avoid what happened last time lol)

If there's a need for a straw poll, it's only to decide what the sub-subtitle should be. I don't think there's much disagreement with keeping Twent-e3.

Straw poll options could be something like ...

Twent-e3 Part II
Twent-e3 Deluxe
Twent-e3+
Twent-e3 and knuckles.

ekurisona

Jan 10, 2018
Right, that's kinda my point - we want Kevin to be OP during E3, but there is concern we could burn through both threads before then. Slightly extending this one would all but guarantee we stay in OT24 during E3, and...

...we can do OT Twent-E3 Part II or something. Anyway, I believe that's the plan. Maybe we should do a straw poll to get a sense of what people think. (I would suggest a binary "yes/no" straw poll on the proposed timing and name to avoid what happened last time lol)

I know why everyone left GAF. I was just making the point (poorly) that we need not hold ourselves to old traditions.
holo, my 'gold' response was supposed to be for the chaotic neutral's chibi-butterfly meme

i didn't realize i still had your name saved in my response window. earlier i was gonna respond to your statement about gaf, but then decided not to bc it was just unnecessarily antagonistic. but i didn't completely erase it, so it just stayed saved in my response window.

sorry, man, really didn't want to post that

hologram

Jun 30, 2020
If there's a need for a straw poll, it's only to decide what the sub-subtitle should be. I don't think there's much disagreement with keeping Twent-e3.

Straw poll options could be something like ...

Twent-e3 Part II
Twent-e3 Deluxe
Twent-e3+
Twent-e3 and knuckles.
For the straw poll, I was envisioning a fairly comprehensive plan with a yes/no option - if it's unpopular, we can do a different one. E.g. "A plan has been floated to let OT23 run until it reaches 450 pages, after which 'Nintendo General Discussion | OT Twent-E3 Part II | OTConnect24 (Trans Rights Will Always Be Human Rights | Free Palestine)' will be created. Are you in favor of this plan?"

holo, my 'gold' response was supposed to be for the chaotic neutral's meme

i still had your name saved in my response window, cuz i was gonna respond to your statement earlier but had decided not to (unnecessarily antagonistic)

sorry for the mixup!
All good!

Spheromancer

Sep 24, 2020
I think the France Gamepass tweet may be a teaser towards the rumored Ubisoft-Microsoft partnership. Ubisoft is a French company

NateDrake

Oct 24, 2017
Next Thursday...right after the Super Nintendo Switch Pro announcement!

sorry :(

I'm just sitting back and enjoying the ride. I had info suggest pre-E3. Better info dismissed it. I shared as much. Now I wait & see what happens. I hope Nintendo starts the Direct and says, "You want a Pro? We have one but fuck you."

Looking forward to it!
We'll try to bring on some Grubb for it.

Mar 3, 2018
I'm just sitting back and enjoying the ride. I had info suggest pre-E3. Better info dismissed it. I shared as much. Now I wait & see what happens. I hope Nintendo starts the Direct and says, "You want a Pro? We have one but fuck you."

Yeah makes sense, and sorry that wasn't meant to be a dig at you or anyone regarding info. I was just getting myself worked up again.

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
We'll try to bring on some Grubb for it.

D0booUdX4AMvzu1.jpg

yes please

MisterSpo

One Winged Slayer
Feb 12, 2019
I'm ready for Mario + Rabbids 2.

I'd prefer Wario + Rabbids: Pirate Battle, though, or something like that.

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
For some reason I thought E3 was next week but I guess it's not. When stuff is that far I just completely keep it out of my mind. Once things are a few days away is when I finally get excited or hyped.

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
Hahaha, yeah I'd almost respect that more.
Your podcast has been fantastic btw.

Is there a specific game, as a fan, that you're really hoping we get to see?

Edengamer25

Aug 29, 2020
Going through past E3s as well and E3 2004 looked amazing I wish I could have seen that live(I was 6 and didnt know much about games). Whenever I watch that Zelda trailer I think how people back then must have been amazed at how it looked after Wind Wakers cartoony artystyle and Majoras Masks graphics. Imagine they got BOTW back then

Oh and I still havent played Wind Waker... I better get on that lol

Sknygy

Feb 9, 2020

Better info? Or just more correct info... 😂 better would be the reveal, date and price.

All that aside, big respect for the update and the transparency. Ypu continue to be the best! 👍🙋

Marmoka

Oct 27, 2017
The Switch version of Nocturne works quite well. I'm very hyped for any gameplay trailer of Shin Megami Tensei V.

Honestly it will be weird for me if they don't show the trailer inside the Direct and they just shadowdrop it.

Brofield

Oct 25, 2017
They're on Amazon. PC Decadent Chocolate Chip Cookies. A bit marked up and probably not worth it at that price point but hey.

Oof at that price, though. $10.49 on sale (orig. $16ish) for Amazon but $3.49 in store ($4.50 for the big bag of cookies).

...honestly the appeal comes down to quality and cost effectiveness. The cookies are good, but not $10 worth.

Deleted member 63122

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 16, 2020

Derachi

Oct 27, 2017
You know the host interstitials during Directs where Shinya Takahashi or Yoshiaki Koizumi is on screen talking? I hope after every game, they come on and are like "Wow, that game looked great. If only it was in 4K! We can only imagine. Anyway, moving onto this! *snap*" and they just go straight into the next game haha

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
www.resetera.com

Top 15 best-selling games of May 2021 on Nintendo eShop (Europe) Sales

https://nintendoeverything.com/europes-top-15-downloads-on-the-switch-eshop-for-may-2021/ 1. New Pokemon Snap 2. Miitopia 3. Minecraft 4. Among Us 5. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe 6. Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury 7. Super Mario Party 8. Subnautica 9. Stardew Valley 10. Animal Crossing: New...
Super Mario Party's road to 20 million.

wonder how much Nintendo themselves initially expected for LTD

Aug 25, 2019
For some reason I pictured this in my head. Takahashi with the smile on his face like usual, saying this in a very calm way and ending it with a bow. I'd laugh for 2 hours straight lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.