• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What are you most excited about potentially seeing in the coming weeks?

• The Sequel to the Breath of the Wild

Votes: 468 36.0%
  • 3D Donkey Kong

Votes: 121 9.3%
  • Metroid 5

Votes: 176 13.5%
  • Pikmin 4

Votes: 31 2.4%
  • Fire Emblem

Votes: 43 3.3%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Votes: 119 9.2%
  • Switch Pro Hardware

Votes: 342 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

oatmeal

Oct 30, 2017
This shit reminds me of the THURSDAYTON. The Nintendogs game screen with the date being the upcoming Thursday solidified it as the #truth

Brofield

Oct 25, 2017
how is he getting "6/23/2021" from "1222360"

Wouldn't it be 12/22/360
or if reversed, 06/32/221

I'd be more interested in the 96 lives

you know what happened in 96? The N64 came out

On... wait a minute... June 23...

tenor.gif

tenor.gif
..again

MisterSpo

One Winged Slayer
Feb 12, 2019
Kirby/Yoshi and Mario Party would successfully be the combination of first party titles I don't really care about that m
I'll be watching my back!

I took a picture…

Art from Ocarina 3D, Wind Waker HD, Twilight Princess HD, Breath of the Wild and Smash (I think, for the central Link).

Ocarina, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess confirmed for Switch. Skyward Sword must be being cancelled because it's not on the poster.

Derachi

Oct 27, 2017
my conspiracy post is like

half joke half "hey actually???"

Like it could just be a clever easter egg or it could be a genuine tease? It's very un-nintendo to do a tease like that on Twitter but at the same time... that's such a weird collection of numbers to include in a screenshot like that?? Like they clearly NEEDED to photoshop that (you seriously cannot get those points/lives in Level 1-1 of Super Mario Advance) so they put work in...

Deleted member 44122

Kirby/Yoshi and Mario Party would successfully be the combination of first party titles I don't really care about that m

Art from Ocarina 3D, Wind Waker HD, Twilight Princess HD, Breath of the Wild and Smash (I think, for the central Link).

Ocarina, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess confirmed for Switch. Skyward Sword must be being cancelled because it's not on the poster.
skyward sword is there, near the bottom

Grunty

Oct 28, 2017
Gruntilda’s Lair
that poster design is so weird to me. why feature that link in the center? why feature only 3d zeldas in the background? no 35th anniversary branding? its made by gamestop, not nintendo, right?

No idea who actually designed it, but I'd assume that Nintendo is responsible for that considering this is supposed to be an actual promotion with GameStop.

skyward sword is there, near the bottom

Very interesting that they focus specifically on those four games on that side of the poster… Great observation!

Derachi

Oct 27, 2017
tired: Wind Waker HD + Twilight Princess HD on Switch

wired: Ocarina + Majora's in HD

desired: Oracle remakes in the Link's Awakening remake engine

Inspired: A Link Between Worlds remade in HD with A Link to the Past in the same engine included as a bonus

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017

Smash Bros Link is currently Breath of the Wild Link. The Link render in the center has been on your Switch for years. Go check out the profile icons

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017

I want to know what you are seeing cause Skyward Sword is obviously there lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.