• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Taka

Apr 27, 2018

Mod edit: tweet with account details removed

This is simply too much stuff in too much detail to fake.

The original Vimeo videos are down now but I'm sure someone grabbed them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 26, 2020
To be fair, don't we already know all this? That shot of the park might be new however.

Alot we already knew yes, but the footage contains a chef toad render, official confirmation of Captain Toad appearing in the Yoshi ride (And what that ride entails) and i believe some new pics of the mariokart ride, but dont quote me on that last one

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
why post how they were obtained 🤔
Web Dev decided to show off his rendering work and kinda sorta forgot about his NDA (presumably) and the fact that the park hadn't opened yet. It was due to open July 2020 so I wonder if he'd just scheduled these videos for upload at the beginning of August, moved on to other projects and not noticed that the opening had been delayed indefinitely and info hadn't been released yet.

catboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Web Dev decided to show off his rendering work and kinda sorta forgot about his NDA (presumably) and the fact that the park hadn't opened yet. It was due to open July 2020 so I wonder if he'd just scheduled these videos for upload at the beginning of August, moved on to other projects and not noticed that the opening had been delayed indefinitely and info hadn't been released yet.
sorry, i meant why did the person posting it on twitter blow up their spot like that

Gartooth

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, so it sounds like AR really did make it into the final version of Mario Kart then!

The powerup bands being temporarily called amiibands has me wondering if they interact with the Switch?