• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

udivision

Oct 25, 2017
You mean WONDER PEOPLE'S SUPER PEOPLE BATTLEGROUNDS, right?

Interesting developer/game name combo.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I too enjoy the super power of *checks notes* a gattling gun and CAR.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
We need more powers in battle royale games! Especially with some kind of augmentation of those powers as the match progresses, like Crackdown

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Bumping this.

Anyone else playing this on here? I've been enjoying it myself. Feels like a more interesting version of PUBG.

viral

Oct 25, 2017
As a huge fan of PUBG, I downloaded this a few days ago. It is VERY much inspired by PUBG, down to the UI, the guns, attachments and just the gunplay in general. Not sure how I feel about the class system, it definitely makes the game more interesting but I feel like it's gonna be a huge balancing nightmare.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
I think the general progression of your gear throughout the match is pretty fun and can get things in game can help you in future matches, whether it be gold or blueprints.

But yeah, we'll see how balancing works over time.

dskzero

Oct 30, 2019
I was watching some streams of this game and it looks like fun, even though it literally looks like PUBG. It's way too similar and that annoys me.

Oct 28, 2017
In PUGB you could play all the classes with a single character, but that was decided by your equipment picks up.
So the classes in this games means that you directly start with a class specific weapon at hand?

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Does it run well? PUBG ran horribly on my PC. It used to be okay then for some reason I got awful stuttering.

TioChuck

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
In PUGB you could play all the classes with a single character, but that was decided by your equipment picks up.
So the classes in this games means that you directly start with a class specific weapon at hand?
You don't start with any weapons, every match you have a specfic weapon that has bonus damage, the type of weapon is based on your class, you need to find the weapon on the map or open a personal crate when those spawns, personal crates are a crete thats unique to you and only you can open it, you can customize your crate on the pre match lobby, but it costs gold to put items on it and to open it, the gold can be found during the match and it carrys over after it ends.

Classes in this are like heroes in MOBAs, they level up to unlock abilities, and thers some wacky abilities in this, my favorite is the driver class that have a jeep that jumps.

Does it run well? PUBG ran horribly on my PC. It used to be okay then for some reason I got awful stuttering.
Its runs pretty damn well for me, 90fps average @1080p on a 1070, and I didn't tweak it at all, game feels great.

Just a PSA if you considering downloading, they ask for a cellphone number at first start, some people has a problem with that.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
They do the cellphone thing of that cat due to 2FA. Supposedly. I mean, I'm all for making 2FA a mandatory thing considering what could happen to accounts.

As for performance, it runs very well. I think it runs better than PUBG.

sandboxgod

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Austin, Texas
Game looking strong on streams. I guess they plan to wipe progress before going Live or is everything already unlocked?

I dont like playing games and get all my progress wiped I just dont have that much time to spare. But definitely down to play when I dont have to worry bout any wipes

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Game looking strong on streams. I guess they plan to wipe progress before going Live or is everything already unlocked?

I dont like playing games and get all my progress wiped I just dont have that much time to spare. But definitely down to play when I dont have to worry bout any wipes

Many beta tests for games wipe progress. I know it sucks to lose progress. I guess for me it's whatever, but I understand that you don't want your hard work going to waste, because you worked for it and put in hours for it.

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
Wow this game is polished lol. And it has like damn near every feature you could want. Def one to keep an eye out for

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
So my one big issue with this game, you can't shoot through foliage... Like sniping just doesn't work if you're shooting through a brush.

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
No offense, but do you work for them? lol
Work for them or not, the game's polish compared to some of the established BRs right now is insane. They straight up could have said this was the full release and I would've believed it.

They did an interesting take addressing a problem I think every BR has and that is people going back to their favorite/"safe" POIs and forcing map flow to only sway only so many directions. If your lobby is smaller/larger, the circle is adjusted for that so it always feels active. Many QoL features from PUBG are in the game. It's pretty well made and I hope they keep making the right moves with this game. I'm rooting for it.

So my one big issue with this game, you can't shoot through foliage... Like sniping just doesn't work if you're shooting through a brush.
Yea my pet peeve is some material in the game that 100% should allow bullet penetration. I didn't know about the vegetation doing the same as well.

I understand for walls you probably don't want them to be penetrated because you already can peek over, but something like a wooden door should be fine.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Ran into my first hacker. It was kind of obvious too, especially with the killcam. Reported him and I'm moving on.

Honestly, one hacker in like 30 hours is pretty good for these kinds of games.

nikasun :D

Oct 30, 2017
Have been playing this with a friend for about 50 hours now in the past three weeks and it's super cool ;D There are still many things not working correctly in my brain since I am not that young CS player anymore, but it is getting there.

Regarding the foliage: So hiding behind a bush is like hiding behind a rock?

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This game completely slipped under my radar but it really looks like the actual PUBG clone I've been waiting for, but with cool new twists. I gotta try this

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
4M downloads apparently now. That's pretty impressive. And honestly, I just keep going back to it and while I would like to play PUBG again, I don't have a drive to with this around.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
If there is one massive thing this game needs to fix, it's the sound, especially with footsteps. It's extremely hard to hear people at any form of real distance and also the verticality of the sound is off as well.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
So the beta started yesterday and I will try this out with a friend or two

Anything we need to be wary of?

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
yeah like, just weird stuff in or around the game.
does this have some weird anti cheat? does it want you to verify your account somehow?
any p2w stuff?

From what I can tell, no P2W stuff.
For Anti-Cheat, it uses BattlEye.
It asks you to verify your account by sending a code to your email address. Use that it's all good from there.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
This thread definitely needs a first-person view for gameplay. I was immediately out until I saw that it's a mode in the game doing my own searching.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
my friend requested access on Steam but hasn't gotten any yet.
Is this not the kind of beta where you just get in?

apparently I had requested access a longer time ago or something XD

BushidoBro

Oct 27, 2017
Been playing a bit this beta and the last one and I'm digging it. It's a shameless PUBG clone with a twist but it works for me. Is there any word of when the full release will be?

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Got 2 wins in like 5 rounds now. I will say, compensators are insane, as in, you can basically full auto an SKS without any real recoil.

medyej

Oct 26, 2017
So many bots in the first games, especially solo FPP. Sounds like it doesn't let up until you are lvl 5.