• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Saphirax

Oct 25, 2017
Just announced during the stream.

4GEDinr.png

The game is also going to be released in Asia (Traditional Chinese, English).

EjjtbUY.png

Last edited:

Deltadan

Oct 25, 2017
This is probably one of the best cast lists in a while.

Somebody at bandai namco is spending money.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
Nice to see G Gundam return!
Really surprised with the new additions to the franchise.

I wonder of there's still a chance to see an OG3 announcement...

Deleted member 2793

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nice list (Rayearth is a nice addition) and Switch taking Vita's place finally.

ID-0 was robbed

Rommaz

Nov 27, 2017
Kitwe, Zambia.
Just clocked that we're getting El DORADO and GaoGaiGar in the same game. This will be so hype.

Shame that G-reco(the G self in particular) have been axed already.

GenG

Oct 26, 2017
No surprise seein Harlock there after Yamato, but Cowboy Bebop? No matter how awesome it is, that's stretching it.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Gonna be weird to see Spike as a support style unit. Can't see his ship being that powerful in srw gameplay outside of dodging.

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
Missing Patlabor and Full Metal Panic but that's a nice list. I still need to get the last game.

jrpl

Nov 20, 2017
Nice!!

Hopefully it'll come out in Asia-English quickly like how X came out in Asia-English within a month of the JP release!

y2kyle89

Mar 16, 2018
Mass
Woah, I was just thinking about rewatching Gun X Sword.

Is this gonna tie into a previous Super Robot Wars game, Original Character wise? I forget how the SRW games work in that regard...

Deltadan

Oct 25, 2017
Well this is day one for me.

G gundam, Gunbuster, Rayearth, Bebop, Harlock...

I must be having a fever dream right now.

Loona

Oct 29, 2017
Is this gonna tie into a previous Super Robot Wars game, Original Character wise? I forget how the SRW games work in that regard...

All original characters ultimately end up flowing into the OG series, and aren't expected to appear in other crossover games unless those are direct sequels to each other, like the Alpha and Z series.

According to the livestream (if I understood it correctly), the DD in SRW DD stands for Dimension Driver. not sure if they specified anything about the T in SRW T.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Expelled from Paradise is unfortunate, but having Bebop, along with Nadesico and Gunxsword back is rad.

The SRW version of Nadesico is soooo much stronger than the original property.
Thanks. I hope so! Haven't played one of these since 1998.
You can pick up SRW X and SRW V on PS4 and Vita in English. V is an especially strong entry, but both are worth checking out.

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
All original characters ultimately end up flowing into the OG series, and aren't expected to appear in other crossover games unless those are direct sequels to each other, like the Alpha and Z series.

According to the livestream (if I understood it correctly), the DD in SRW DD stands for Dimension Driver. not sure if they specified anything about the T in SRW T.

Clearly, it stands for Taisen

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017

T is terra, and not terada like what nico commenters wished for

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shame no Diebuster

Amazing cast either way. Im getting this even if Japanese only.

Yam's

Oct 27, 2017
Excited to see GGG and G Gundam make their come back, but I'm sad they're not including GGG Final for even more awesomeness.

Solid list otherwise.