• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rommaz

Nov 27, 2017
Kitwe, Zambia.
Characters look good. Need to see more of the mech. Super disappointed that Gespenst will be piloted by one of the Mains instead of giving us someone like Gilliam though.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Only one OG mecha? Wonder if that means a Super or Real Upgrade.

Kinda weak it looks to be "Male or Female OG with Girl SubPilot" again.

Ah well. They can't all be Gunleon.

Rommaz

Nov 27, 2017
Kitwe, Zambia.
I hope Tiranade has kickass upgrades like in SRWV rather than SRWX. Super and Real choice would be optimal but a full mech upgrade(rather than just attacks) would be fine too.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
YE YE YE EL DORA V

And wait, is that the first time we get to use Shin Getter Dragon without Shin Dragon? Saint Dragon right? SICK

Also both Originals are Salaryman/Office Workers

Last edited:

SpoonyGundam

Nov 18, 2018
Rayearth stuff is looking great, especially its closeups and cut-ins. The Windam attack in particular is weirdly overanimated for it being a pretty basic attack on what's almost certainly a support unit. That Arcadia cut-in too, wow.

Shin Getter Dragon is super cool, and I'm also really happy to see Jung Freud coming back after Sizzler Black was MIA in Z3.

I'm a bit worried about GGG though. That Dividing Driver looks rough.

No mention of any sort of squad/partner system either, so I guess it's still solo units. I'm not looking forward to trying to narrow the roster down for my final team!

Nov 3, 2017
Rayearth looks fucking great. Kinda surprised it didn't debut in W given that game's emphasis on magical adventure series

Distantmantra

Oct 26, 2017
Seattle
This is an immediate buy for me. V was the most exciting thing, having played old entries in Japanese and with it being the first official non original generation entry in English... but I never finished it. I reached the part with that one anime with the slave women being forced to fight? Or something like that? And it was this weird "this is horrifying, but we also made it to tickle people's fetishes" thing that reminded me that modern anime is not for me, and made me uncomfortable. I know that's a weird reason not to play, but it is what it is.

Looks like, from the series list, this may be more of a return to form? Really looking forward to this!

Cross Ange. If you can get past it, V was a great game with it's combination of Yamato, Crossbone, Hathaway's Flash, etc.

JCX

Oct 25, 2017
I've never played one of these, but I love both mechs and SRPGs so I'm super down for this.

Taco_Human

Jan 6, 2018
MA
So what genre game is this? Never got too into Gundam's but I always liked them.

EdiT: Strategy RPG? damn, guess that's a nop from me then.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, to get it for PS4 or pay the Nintendo tax to play it portable. Decisions, decisions.

Wouldn't the import tax from either the Disk or the Asian PSN card would balance out the nintendo tax of getting it digital?

Right but Rand was very unique.

Finding out the OG are office workers is perfect and I like them more now.

No arguing there, Rand is my absolutely fave Protagonist pilot ever.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
MC robot doesn't do much for me personally but they rarely do. I did really like V's though.

Richy78

Oct 27, 2017
That sounds about right. X is relatively older and is still $75 from the importers on Amazon and EBay. Even V is about $70. You generally have to wait a good three or so years before prices get good.

I'm in Canada, I paid 59,99 for V, 70,89 for X, both at launch and now it's 102,28 for T.

Last edited: