Super Robot Wars T |OT| So a salaryman/salarywoman walks into fantasy world and....

JonnyDBrit

Oct 25, 2017
I think I am getting this on Swtich, is there anything special i need to do to play it on an NA switch?
If you're ordering a cart, yeah, just order the Asian rather than Japanese version and you're cool. If you wanna get it digitally and more immediately, then make a new Nintendo account that's set to the Hong Kong region. You can then buy the code from their online store.

Oct 27, 2017
So I finally punched through the game and the last boss was kinda disappointing? I saw vids of bosses of earlier games in the past with ridiculous FInal Fantasy like 1 minute long animations and I expected something similiar.

Then I've looked up the secret route and it's the same, just that you fight 2 versions of the same boss? I originally wanted to make a second playthorugh at some point but all my intentions to do so have vanished because of that.

It was a very fun romp but the ending wasn't really satisfying enough after all the cool shit that happened in the missions right before it.

Oct 27, 2017
So it's basically a new story with Special Section 3 from where they are at the ending and they reaquire/recycle the existing roster or are there robots of new series besides the OGs as well?

twofive

Oct 27, 2017
After a long break after MX portable, came back for V, X and T day 1 respectively partly because of Asian version. The story is much worse than what I had in my head when I can’t read it and it’s taking me at least 3 times as long to beat the games now that I am not skipping everything.

But I still enjoyed my time with it and hard mode is a godsend, fuck the SR points.

Looking forward to the conclusion of the VTX “trilogy”. Day 1.