• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which character is most likely to appear in the next game?

• Snake

Votes: 173 16.9%
  • SSJ Snake

Votes: 30 2.9%
  • SSGSS Snake

Votes: 91 8.9%
  • Ultra Instinct Snake

Votes: 365 35.6%
  • Goku

Votes: 367 35.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phire Phox

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Announced at the Nintendo Direct. Coming this year.

The Inklings were also confirmed.

JitteryAncientGelada-max-14mb.gif

Translated:
aEsAoHF.png

Staff note: please use this thread for anything related to Smash Bros. Switch (roster discussions, gameplay speculation, etc.). Once the real Smash Bros news rollout begins, we will switch (ha!) over to IntelliHealth's thread ( https://www.resetera.com/threads/su...ussion-thread-yarning-for-daily-update.28895/ )

Last edited by a moderator:

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
2018 smash bros with inklings fuck my soul its beautiful, i hope its a new entry

MassiveNights

Oct 25, 2017
That Splatoon fake out was something else, especially if you were following all the whining in the Direct thread

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
At first I was like, "meh, more Splatoon." Then I noticed they were making the cross and my hype went into overdrive.

Last edited:

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Shocker of the century. Super Smash Bros? On a Nintendo Platform? You don't say!

I swear to god if Smash for Switch is a fucking Wii U port I'll have lost all respect for Nintendo.

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
Was hoping for Pokemon, but this wasn't a bad announcement.

Give me Simon Belmont or give me death.

Last edited:

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
I don't understand, is this a new game or an enhanced port, cause they showed BotW Link as the standard.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'd be a lot more excited if they clarified whether the game is new or an enhanced port of the Smash U/3DS.

Also Link is BotW Link. Blegh. Hopefully the green tunic is an alt.

Status
Not open for further replies.