• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
DlZqcwQUYAA9xqj.jpg:large

Lock if old.

Oct 25, 2017
Smash hasn't been rated yet in Europe has it? This was on a French forum and there's no other picture for this leak, supposedly a mistake by Nintendo France.

Doubting it's real since it's also a photo of a screen.

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit, free! Nintendo is giving away Switches with Smash now!

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Wow, I can't believe they put Isaac from Golden Sun on the box!

;-;

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
If this is real then there's probably going to be a regular Nintendo Direct soon.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Well this confirms the game will be less than the systems memory at least. Even though Sakurai did say they managed to compress the entire soundtrack to 1/4 of the Wii U one.

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
For once please sell those joy cons outside of the bundle. Granted we got the Splatoon joycons but with the colors flipped.

mindsale

Oct 29, 2017
Holy shit I think that's Shrek and Brave Little Toaster and a futon and Blue from Blue's Clues and Fred Flintstone, don't see Goku though.

Also hey! The only new art is the Dock art. It's in black and grey.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
hmmm a collage'd black and grey art on the standard grey console

not sure how I feel about that compared to a standard new colour

then again this can be just fake and someone made a collage console then stuck it on a website template only to do the same old trick of taking the picture with his/her cellphone of the monitor instead of screen cap