• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
Because it looks cool
Should have used one of his Bomberman Quest forms if that was the intention:
latest

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beat the Cuphead spirits - I think I definitely would have made some tweaks (Red and Blue Mega Man for the Mugman fight, different music for the Devil and King Dice), but it was super cool playing through. The Devil is definitely one of my favorite spirit fights, Shadow Mewtwo with a scythe is a perfect fit.

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
Shit, I've been so busy I forgot to get the Cuphead spirits. Sorry, babies! Fend for yourselves for 5-7 minutes!

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
Shout outs to Pocket Bomberman that gives Bomberman a sword that he never uses for the entire game:

latest

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Did any of you guys ever play Super Smash Flash?

The first one, that is

latest

Just like...look at it. It's crazy to think how far the developers of this have gone since...this.

I think that's Rina-Chan as the announcer there? And since then she's launched a massive anime/gaming VA career. That's one thing that would be interesting about seeing 2B get into Smash, because her VA would of gone from doing oddball Smash fan related things like Brawl Taunts and SSF to actually being in the real deal. Which would of happened with Kirbopher if he didn't torpedo his whole career lol

Yep. I remember that trashfire all too well. Never bothered to unlock the characters.

Should have used one of his Bomberman Quest forms if that was the intention:
latest
I've never seen this before, and I'm very intrigued.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
man.. it's been a while since I last saw Smash Flash 2... last time I remember them using Super Mario World sprites for Mario; I like the upgraded visuals, but the muted colors (still) Brawl inspired kills it for me :\
Yeah, they've been slowly redoing every character since around 2013 or so, to bring them all up to the higher quality of the new characters they add. They still aren't all quite there yet though; Lloyd and Donkey Kong being up there as the characters that need an update the most.

They've been brightening the colors on everyone as they go along too, so it isn't quite at that muted Brawl level anymore (for most; some still need to be fixed, like Fox).

latest
latest

I hope Blade the Hedgehog is in FP2.
But what about Blue the Hedgehog? They need to include him as an echo fighter for Blade!

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So since Emily pretty much straight up said next week will be Animal Crossing Direct, I'm guessing the general one won't be until March at this rate.

I don't see them not teasing the next Smash character there at the rate we're going. It'll already have been a good wait since FP2 went on sale.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So since Emily pretty much straight up said next week will be Animal Crossing Direct, I'm guessing the general one won't be until March at this rate.

I don't see them not teasing the next Smash character there at the rate we're going. It'll already have been a good wait since FP2 went on sale.

Yeah March seems like as good as any a time to at least reveal the sixth FP character.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018

Well, since February was a bust (sorry for doubting the power of #Team March Heath 😢) March certainly makes sense for Challenger Pack 6's reveal, even within the context of Sakurai's comment on Twitter (guess he knew the next direct would be over a month away).

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
March makes WAY more sense for a fighter reveal than January or February ever did - I never expecting to be waiting so long for a full Direct.

But I'm still thinking E3. Maybe, MAYBE a CGI trailer like Joker, but nah, E3.

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
I could see us getting a gameplay trailer if it's March, but I'm the type of person who thinks we're getting character 1 RELEASED by May in the latest, so I guess I'm an optimist.

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
Bold words, but will anyone put their money where their mouth is in our active avatar bet?

When will the next Smash DLC character be revealed?
The terms are just a week with the new avatar since the joke is rarely funny after that. I'll make the avatar if team E3 wins and one of the winners can make it if Before E3 does:

#TeamBeforeE3
Xwing

#TeamE3
Odeko
TheGamingNewsGuy

If somehow E3 comes and goes and it still hasn't happened, then we're all clowns and we all lose.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

It's not God Shattering Star, but I want At What Cost? from Cindered Shadows in as music DLC. Can they just add it to Smash?

NoName999

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
The Yuri Leclerc is fighter #11 theory:

Sakurai: Oh boy, we've completed the new fighters pass. Characters 6 through 10 are complete.
Intelligent Systems: Hey, would you like to try an early build of our Three Houses DLC
Sakurai: :D
*Plays DLC*
Sakurai: I'll just say that Nintendo twisted my arm again to add yet another FE character.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Yuri Leclerc is fighter #11 theory:

Sakurai: Oh boy, we've completed the new fighters pass. Characters 6 through 10 are complete.
Intelligent Systems: Hey, would you like to try an early build of our Three Houses DLC
Sakurai: :D
*Plays DLC*
Sakurai: I'll just say that Nintendo twisted my arm again to add yet another FE character.
Another bi dude at least. That's pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.