• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which ARMS character do you think is more likely to become 6th Fighter Pass character?

• Spring Man

Votes: 93 16.5%
  • Ribbon Girl

Votes: 64 11.4%
  • Twintelle

Votes: 185 32.9%
  • Min Min

Votes: 185 32.9%
  • Ninjara

Votes: 6 1.1%
  • Kid Cobra

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Someone else from ARMS (please specify)

Votes: 27 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Changing the rules depending on the scenario sure is convenient!
son-goku-from-dragon-ball-z-png-clip-art.png

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I knew that Dr. Coyle created Helix & Springtron, but I didn't know she resurrected Master Mummy as well.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dr. Coyle would make some new ground being the first female villain in the game and the first villain to get ahead of the main character.

The only downside is never hearing the end of "See? Spirits DO deconfirm!" if she's picked.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The Capcom slot is reserved for Phoenix Wright. It's time DMC fans accept this fundamental truth. I tried to warn RE fans, but they didn't believe me until it was too late.

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
there will be a compromise

the character will be a fusion of Dante and Phoenix Wright
he'll be like Dante, only blue, with slicked back spiky hair, only the hair is white like Dante

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I liked it when all those people thought Dante was going to be in because of an unrelated announcement for a Switch port.

I may not have wanted Byleth that much but that sweet schadenfreude made it worth it.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
There are plenty of older AC spirits that can appear during this event too, and Nook isn't one of them.

The reason for that is simple: he's one of the summonable spirits. He does have a spirit battle, but it only starts appearing on the board after you've summoned him once; which is why he isn't part of this event.

OP
OP
IntelliHeath

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
There are plenty of older AC spirits that can appear during this event too, and Nook isn't one of them.

The reason for that is simple: he's one of the summonable spirits. He does have a spirit battle, but it only starts appearing on the board after you've summoned him once; which is why he isn't part of this event.

Oh yeah. I actually forget that he's a summonable spirits. Yeah that actually make sense now.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I opened the Spirit Board to collect the new Animal Crossing spirits, and there's the Spring Man spirit just right there, lol.

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
The Platinum 4 is now the Platinum 5 baybee, including its very own Dead Phoenix in the form of Sol Cresta.

History really does repeat itself.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
Can't believe they're saving Okami 2 for the "bonus stage"; though I guess it makes sense for them to wait for Nintendo to reveal Amaterasu in Smash.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I wish I liked Ninja Gaiden as much as you do. 😜

i've only played the NES trilogy; i'll get around to playing the first two reboot games eventually

The best part is they don't have a character like Issun ruining the games, lol. 😝

I like 'em a lot. They're just really insane action games. You have so many movement and attack options.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
The Capcom character is actually gonna be this blue alien from under the skin, a game I never knew existed until I just started watching this nitrorad vid.
cosmi-under-the-skin-51.3.jpg

Misuta

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Germany
Speaking of dads, I found Terry's biological father.

Thank you Youtube for the strange recommendation.

Last edited:

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Crazy random question: In the hypothetical alternate universe where Sonic was a Nintendo series (but just as successful), what Sonic characters would Smash have?

I see it as Sonic, Eggman, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow (As a clone of Sonic with a couple unique chaos specials), Amy, and Blaze because fuck it, this is really just another in a long line of "Blaze the Cat is the best Sonic character since the end of the Genesis trilogy" posts.
Well the answer is quite obvious - it's Haruka's birthday today so it will be her. Thanks for remembering!

v9Ohk9m.jpg

[SOURCE]

To think this image will soon be a reality in Smash!
Happy birthday Haruka!

Status
Not open for further replies.