• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which ARMS character do you think is more likely to become 6th Fighter Pass character?

• Spring Man

Votes: 93 16.5%
  • Ribbon Girl

Votes: 64 11.4%
  • Twintelle

Votes: 185 32.9%
  • Min Min

Votes: 185 32.9%
  • Ninjara

Votes: 6 1.1%
  • Kid Cobra

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Someone else from ARMS (please specify)

Votes: 27 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
What an odd way to announce that. But I guess there wasn't a trailer or video ready for it. Its probably Spring Man, but maybe there's more of a twist to it.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
He might come with an echo fighter or Hero-style alts.
That's the only way I can see it being him.

Because the alternative is just too weird to me. It's like saying the next fighter is from Devil May Cry and hiding the fact it's Dante. Every always expects the main character, so why hide it?

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
I told everyone we'll get more first party reps.

plus. They obviously didn't say it cause they'll have a trailer ready later on.

V_ac

Avenger
Jul 2, 2018
Maybe there's some new Arms game coming out later and the character is somebody new from it?

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Heh - so that basically means - Fighters Pass 6 will be June and then Fighters Pass 7 will be revealed in the Summer Direct

Deleted member 30935

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Weird way to announce it, but- HELL YES! An ARMS rep was one of my most wanted in the base game!

Spring Man seems like a given, but with how they announced it, I feel like we'll be getting a Hero style reskin or something similar.

As far as body types, Sping Man/Ribbon Girl/Ninjaro/Min Min could work. But...hmmm, super interesting they showed the whole cast when they announced it. Really curious what's going to happen.

AND THE MUSIC!

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Also, with the spirits/Spring Man assist already being in, shows that spirits mean nothing for who gets a character.

rayngiraffe

Dec 11, 2018
Errr.....they expect ARMS to be the frontrunner for this pass? That said, they will be coming with whoever is character 7, so its fair to say that will be the anchor character for it?

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
But giving away the series already gives away so much. It's not like teasing a company, where you have lots of possible characters.

Here, regardless of who they pick, we basically know how they'll play.
You have 12 (I don't remember ARMS total) characters.

at the end of the day. It's still leaves something up for discussion.

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
Is anyone else thinking that FP2 might be more of a "budget" pass with mostly Nintendo characters?

Apopheniac

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
He might come with an echo fighter or Hero-style alts.
That's what I'm thinking. They said they'd have to "extend" dev time, so I could see that complicating things.

Maybe it's something like Spring Man/Ribbon Girl/Ninjara/Min Min, with the current AT converted to Springtron?

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
The interesting part here is that all the important Arms characters already have spirits in the game, so this pretty much means anybody is still on the table even if they have a spirit. Question is whether this applies to assist trophies.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Imagine if they revealed dante this way ?

Whew that would've been something

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Assist Trophies becoming fighters make me scared.

Time to speculate if they'll tease FP7 in June now.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
It's not an underwhelming character reveal because the character wasn't revealed.

It's an underwhelming series reveal.

Status
Not open for further replies.