• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

If Travis Touchdown make his appearance in Smash Bros, in what form do you think he would shown upas

• Playable Character

Votes: 41 41.8%
  • Mii Costume

Votes: 26 26.5%
  • Part of Spirits Event

Votes: 19 19.4%
  • Not at all

Votes: 12 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beignet

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
Why people put ZSS anywhere outside of top 5 is beyond me. This character is actually so broken and might just be the #1 char in the game, even moreso than Joker or Pikachu. I guess she doesn't do well versus Shulk and kinda Chrom/Roy, but thats it. I dont think she struggles too hard versus the small chars

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Oh, neat. A Paper Mario moveset that doesn't use partners.

The actual moveset breakdown starts at 8:00.

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
wvgshqjsxa251qijil.jpg

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Either SM64 redux ends up too faithful to the original with jank camera
Or it ends up not faithful enough because the physics/glitches aren't 1:1

Can't wait for nobody wins with a side of "wait, this is all they did for the re-release?"

Really though I'll just be happy to see the collection, until Galaxy 2 is snubbed for being too good to be part of a package.

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
Damn. I can't believe there still hasn't been any event posted. They're really going for the long con on getting our hopes up.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn. I can't believe there still hasn't been any event posted. They're really going for the long con on getting our hopes up.

If the Mario thing is happening then it could have been delayed to coincide.

Oh who the fuck am I kidding, I'm really hoping we get some news to chew on tomorrow.

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
Bob's Burgers is hanging in there okay for a show in its... tenth? eleventh??? season

is it eleven yet?? I think it's eleven soon

certainly hasn't dropped off as badly as King of the Hill did

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
If the Mario thing is happening then it could have been delayed to coincide.

Oh who the fuck am I kidding, I'm really hoping we get some news to chew on tomorrow.
I almost feel bad for being more excited for the possibility of Smash news than for the possibility of the Mario Collection being announced.

Mostly because at least if there's Smash news, I probably won't be waiting until November to get the content.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I almost feel bad for being more excited for the possibility of Smash news than for the possibility of the Mario Collection being announced.

Mostly because at least if there's Smash news, I probably won't be waiting until November to get the content.
Why feel bad? Smash news is new content. Mario 3D All-Stars is old content repackaged.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If Geno gets in I am desperately hoping his stage is Bowser's Castle.

steviestar3

One Winged Slayer
Jul 3, 2018
All I want for any possible SMRPG stage is for Yoko Shimomura to do a new remix of Let's Go Down the Wine River

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
No stop. Don't get my hopes for Smash news tomorrow.

It's just gonna lead to disappointment

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
I've said this before, but I really do think Bowser's Keep is the best choice for a SMRPG stage. It would finally give us a proper Bowser's Castle, it already looks like a Smash stage, and it's the game's most iconic location, appearing on the title screen and box art.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
eh... I'd think that originally, but since Min Min got Spring Man's stage as her stage, I don't think they'd have to force a generic fantasy forest into a Smash stage, when the FAR more interesting Bowser's Castle, which is basically the centerpiece of Mario RPG, is sitting right there

I wonder if they think the Bowser's Castle portion of the Paper Mario stage is enough representation. 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.