• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What character's reveal are you expecting to see at E3?

• Dragon Quest Character

Votes: 140 26.4%
  • Banjo

Votes: 291 54.9%
  • Other Character (Not Banjo or Dragon Quest)

Votes: 99 18.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
Hayabusa would be the only character in that pass that would interest me, and I'm being very, very generous with my use of "interest" here

The leak will be busted the moment 2B is revealed as the next challenger pack at E3 in conjunction with the announcement of the Nintendo Switch port of the Game of the Yorha edition of NieR: Automata.

That or if a character that is not named on the leak gets in.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do you think the Grinch hoax guy, like, sits on his balcony smoking a cigar and wistfully think "I fucking got 'em"?

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The leak will be busted the moment 2B is revealed as the next challenger pack at E3 in conjunction with the announcement of the Nintendo Switch port of the Game of the Yorha edition of NieR: Automata.

Man I would love this.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields

Wow then this leak is real!
b4poGAwGbRxRBnMUDtBjAGZopn23Yxzdy9K-xuTMCy0.jpg

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
This leak is both boring for its picks and idiotic that it's a fucking Google Ads algorithm BS nonsense leak.

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Y'know there was a part of me thinking how funny it would've been for Erdrick to not make it in after us spending half the year convinced he was in and the character to put him down was fucking Artorias

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly I really grew to like the idea of Artorias being in Smash just for these two to come in and kick ass

juliane-prenhacca-juneru-artorias-1200.jpg

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Im amazed some people haven't figured out that any character works with google leak

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
I think if we truly believe Smash is a celebration for gaming, a FPS representative is sorely lacking, and the best two people to fill that void would be Doomguy and Master Chief.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate DLC Discussion Thread Gaiden [Prepare to Nuts and Bolts Edition] Masahiro Sakurai Is Going To Make You His Bitch

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
Master Chief over Doomguy and I'll even let the dumb Souls boy in without issue. Ninja Gaiden is dope and Banjo isn't super exciting, but I'd willingly embrace him.

Anything to keep the anime avatars crying tbh

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Anyways, Erdrick is coming and that'll be Grinch 2.0.
The difference between Grinch and this was Grinch promised 7 characters and a load of fan favorites. This is only promising 4 characters which we know are coming and only one of them is immensely unlikely otherwise.

Even if this ends up being fake and Erdrick is in we could still have the same line up but with Erdrick instead of Artorias

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Master Chief over Doomguy and I'll even let the dumb Souls boy in without issue. Ninja Gaiden is dope and Banjo isn't super exciting, but I'd willingly embrace him.

Anything to keep the anime avatars crying tbh
Hey we got the boy and he's already playable.

tumblr_nqgmxpZ0w61tydz8to1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.