• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which month do you predict the next Nintendo Direct to happen? (Direct as The General Direct)

• August

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • September

Votes: 219 76.8%
  • October

Votes: 51 17.9%
  • November

Votes: 11 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
It's really sad to know that the Smash YouTube channel likely has the 4.0 video uploaded in private, but they're waiting for a specific time to release it.

cL1rgfE.png

REVEAL YOUR SECRETS TO ME

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It's really sad to know that the Smash YouTube channel likely has the 4.0 video uploaded in private, but they're waiting for a specific time to release it.

cL1rgfE.png

REVEAL YOUR SECRETS TO ME

That's about what I expected anyway. I actually think Hero has been done for awhile now, and Nintendo is just waiting for what they consider the perfect opportunity to release him.

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
Subpace Emissary was doodoo gameplay wise, but this scene was and still is Infinity War/Endgame level of mindblowing for me:

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Alright Nintendo, i'm going out to pick up the new wave of Smash amiibo.

It'd be a REAL shame if you posted info on Hero while I wasn't able to see it...

CyberWolfBia

Apr 5, 2019
Brazil
Where does the often-forgotten Robo Mario from Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 factor into the tier list?
images
legit think that Robo Mario's design is super cool, and I wished it was used in something else;.. I'd take him over Metal Mario in any SpinOFF;

1446244370304.png

as everything robotics, technology and the like in the Marioverse, it was made by E. Gadd, so I guess it wouldn't be an antagonist like Metal Sonic.

Jun 11, 2019
Cloud isn't really a Smash character, he just cameos in the game.
This is probably the most accurate and depressing take.
In the "Square Enix doesn't suck" cut of the trailer, Cloud is the one leading the pack of Dharkon clones.
I need someone to be blunt in an interview with Nomura or Kitase about Cloud in Smash. That person would be my hero.

Granted, I don't think its up to them, honestly.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe Jonneh so blatantly lied to us.

I call for the cancellation of GameXplain!

Status
Not open for further replies.