• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which month do you predict the next Nintendo Direct to happen? (Direct as The General Direct)

• August

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • September

Votes: 219 76.8%
  • October

Votes: 51 17.9%
  • November

Votes: 11 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Let's talk new metroid reps. I legit think the series is underrepped as of now. Sylux, rundas, thardus, phantoon, etc. Such a great series and it needs more.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
I kinda want to make a thread asking "what are the next villains would you like playable in Smash?" but sometimes gaming side gets annoyed if more Smash threads are made besides the general speculation thread.

kirby_fox

Oct 29, 2017
Midwest USA
latest

Unique or Captain Falcon echo?

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
tumblr_pvsjjedf8e1qdvrdyo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pvsjjedf8e1qdvrdyo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pvsjjedf8e1qdvrdyo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_pvsjjedf8e1qdvrdyo2_1280.jpg

(Put Edelgard in Smash. She has more personality than other possible Nintendo candidates, lol.)

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Before Three Houses.

"Fire Emblem has enough reps. We don't need anymore."

Three Houses comes out.

"I need all my precious students!"

GreenMamba

Oct 25, 2017
The joke around Dark Pit only works when there are other characters make fun of him for being a super edgy try hard. Without other characters to play off of he's just... a super edgy try hard.

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
More than anything I was just disappointed that Dark Pit wasn't to Pit as Falco was to Fox in Melee, reusing the latter's animations but changing around the attack properties, effectively creating an entirely different character/playstyle. Instead he was just Pit with like three moveset differences.

But I guess it paved the way for echo fighters, so hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.