• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Are we going to see Nintendo character getting in Smash Bros via DLC?

• Yes!!!

Votes: 90 59.6%
  • No...

Votes: 61 40.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
V6LP5f1.png

Since we are jumping from a thread to another thread to discuss about potential DLC so I presume that it's a time for us to trying to get us a home where we could discuss about future contents.

Currently Piranha Plant, Joker and Hero are out for us to purchase so we are still waiting to find out those last two characters that would take their places in Fighter Pass. Our next hype stop would be more likely to be at Nintendo Direct so it's quite exciting for us to find out who would be fourth character and potentially third character if we are lucky. Also there is a detail that specifically confirmed that we are getting more Mii Costumes as part of their DLC plans. Our previous question was; Are we going to get more contents than we are expecting? Beyond Mii Costumes and Fighters Pass? Yes, we did. We got Stage Builder and Share Function (where we would download stages, mii fighters, etc online.) Some fans are still hopeful that we would get more mode(s) in the future updates.

zF5thF0.png

QYIlDAD.png

It's a season pass for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate which will contains all five planned DLC packs. Those DLC packs each come with a fighter, a new stage and additional music tracks. You could save 5 dollars overall by purchasing the Fighter Pass, which costs $24.99 USD. However, if you aren't comfortable paying upfront, especially without knowing the details of the DLC contents, then each pack individually can be bought for $5.99. As an additional bonus, if you get the Fighter Pass then you will obtain a free Xenoblade 2's Rex Mii Costume.

m2ilQHE.png

9839VKD.png

WfK0Mil.gif

CONFIRMED

Banjo-Kazooie finally make their overdue appearance in Smash Bros as Number 73. The stage is obviously Spiral Mountain and their release date is Fall 2019. More information is coming soon as well.

RUMORS

There is no reliable information for next two upcoming characters so it's quite exciting that we are in dark for time beings.

Last edited:

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Looks like Nintendo & Square-Enix missed a spot in their Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition advertising push. Hero's bio on the website only mentioned Dragon Quest XI (as copy-pasted in the OP).

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully Character 4 will be announced before its time to move to DT 6, lol.

¡ B 0 0 P !

Banned
Apr 4, 2019
Greater Toronto Area
So I decided to do calculate an average of the 16 answers to KtotheRoc's Smash likely hood question. Only 4 franchises have majority support with Resident Evil winning by a large margin.

Resident Evil 6.91
Crash Bandicoot 5.97
Tekken 5.88
Doom 5.38
Ninja Gaiden 4.63
Ace Attorney 4.25
Devil May Cry 4.19
Tales Of 3.81
Undertale 3.50
Soul Calibur 2.25

HibbySloth

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Now that that's out of the way-

bzkwwicevy7jluqg8egk.gif

I still can't believe it. My biggest, most wanted character ever, a character that was literally impossible years ago, is actually in the game. Incredible.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
So I decided to do calculate an average of the 16 answers to KtotheRoc's Smash likely hood question. Only 4 franchises have majority support with Resident Evil winning by a large margin.

Resident Evil
6.91​
Crash Bandicoot
5.97​
Tekken
5.88​
Doom
5.38​
Ninja Gaiden
4.63​
Ace Attorney
4.25​
Devil May Cry
4.19​
Tales Of
3.81​
Undertale
3.50​
Soul Calibur
2.25​
Lol at undertale not being last.

OP
OP
IntelliHeath

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Nintendo & Square-Enix missed a spot in their Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition advertising push. Hero's bio on the website only mentioned Dragon Quest XI (as copy-pasted in the OP).

I guess it's a time for that meme to die, guys! Day of Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age is over!

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not really surprised that RE was viewed as most likely from my little unofficial tally.

I was surprised that Crash was viewed as 2nd most likely over Tekken.

That Ninja Gaiden did as well as it did was also very pleasing to me, lol.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
For as long as people keep believing that a Tekken rep has chance, I get to keep supporting The Prince.

Though really, I do think that both will simply remain part of Pac-Man's taunt; with a decent chance for a Mii Costume (especially Heihachi).

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Okay, something a little more lighthearted away from cutthroat speculation:

What Smash Ultimate Amiibo do you have, which have you ordered, and which do you want?

Have: Wolf, Ridley, King K. Rool, Piranha Plant
Ordered: Squirtle, Ivysaur, Snake
Want: Simon, Richter, Incineroar, Joker, Banjo & Kazooie

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia

What Smash Ultimate Amiibo do you have, which have you ordered, and which do you want?

I own every Smash amiibo currently released, and will hopefully continue to own every Smash amiibo when more are released.

CyberWolfBia

Apr 5, 2019
Brazil

I don't have many amiibos in general.. only 3 actually (Inkling girl and boy from Splatoon 1 and Pac-Man) and I still want some like Ryu and Marie; from Ultimate, of course, I'd love to have K. Rool, Piranha Plant and Banjo.. even though I think his Totaku figure got a better pose.

Status
Not open for further replies.