• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Are we going to see Nintendo character getting in Smash Bros via DLC?

• Yes!!!

Votes: 90 59.6%
  • No...

Votes: 61 40.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
third party appearances information
  • CyberWolfBia

Apr 5, 2019
    Brazil
    It's update time! Our new guest fighter and handsome blonde Terry joins the fray! Here's what his Nintendo timeline looks like with Smash Ultimate retroactively added on!
    14-TERRY-Nintendo-Timeline.png

And surprisingly, Terry dethroned Mega Man as the 3rd character with most appearances on Nintendo hardware! While "Fatal Fury" (as labeled in Smash) doesn't quite get up there, just below Street Fighter ~

GUESTS-CHARACTERS-Chart-of-Games.png

GUESTS-FRANCHISES-Chart-of-Games.png

Here's all other current guests in Smash and their timelines on Nintendo hardware ----
    Snake, Sonic, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Ryu, Cloud, Bayonetta, Simon, Richter, Ken, Joker, Hero and Banjo & Kazooie

Just a little observation on Dragon Quest... I didn't add the Erdrick trilogy coming to Switch, because they're the exact same versions which are already on 3DS in Japan for a while. But I did add in the Hero line in the first chart with an asterisk, like I did with other situations like that (same game with virtually no difference in two different platforms)

Status
    Not open for further replies.