• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Where do you think Challenger #5 would be revealed at?

• During Terry's Promo Video

Votes: 79 23.5%
  • During the Game Award

Votes: 194 57.7%
  • During the next Nintendo Direct

Votes: 44 13.1%
  • During a special stand-alone live stream

Votes: 19 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
V6LP5f1.png

Since we are jumping from a thread to another thread to discuss about potential DLC so I presume that it's a time for us to trying to get us a home where we could discuss about future contents.

Currently Piranha Plant, Joker, Hero and Banjo-Kazooie are out for us to purchase so we are still waiting to find out one more characters that would take their places in Fighter Pass. Our next hype stop would be more likely to be at Nintendo Direct so it's quite exciting for us to find out who would be fifth character and sixth character if we are lucky. Also there is a detail that specifically confirmed that we are getting more Mii Costumes as part of their DLC plans. Our previous question was; Are we going to get more contents than we are expecting? Beyond Mii Costumes and Fighters Pass? Yes, we did. We got Stage Builder and Share Function (where we would download stages, mii fighters, etc online.) Some fans are still hopeful that we would get more mode(s) in the future updates.

zF5thF0.png

QYIlDAD.png

It's a season pass for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate which will contains all five planned DLC packs. Those DLC packs each come with a fighter, a new stage and additional music tracks. You could save 5 dollars overall by purchasing the Fighter Pass, which costs $24.99 USD. However, if you aren't comfortable paying upfront, especially without knowing the details of the DLC contents, then each pack individually can be bought for $5.99. As an additional bonus, if you get the Fighter Pass then you will obtain a free Xenoblade 2's Rex Mii Costume.

m2ilQHE.png

9839VKD.png

4SQf3TE.png

WfK0Mil.gif

CONFIRMED

Terry finally make his appearance in Smash Bros as Number 74. The stage is obviously based on King of Fighters stage and their release date is November 2019. Also it's confirmed that we are getting more downloadable characters outside of Fighter Pass so we don't know how long this hype train would lasts this time. More information is coming soon as well.

RUMORS

There is no reliable information for upcoming characters so it's quite exciting that we are in dark for time beings.

Last edited:

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Making sure everyone knows Master Chief is the final fighter for Fighter Pass #1 before we reach the second page!
kolby-jukes-91158a7e-167b-4efc-85a8-7ac566d4714a.gif

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
New thread! A new chance to talk about Smash Era's front runner, Ryu Hayabusa!

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Hungry Like The Wolf was probably the 2nd best option you had, so I'm cool with it.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017

Let's listen to this awesome cover to celebrate our most recent DLC fighter than we all know and love! Guh huh!

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyway I just want to state for the record that Geno is going to be in Season 2.

MFIeZCP.gif

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
When I started stanning for Ryu Hayabusa in these threads he was seen as a long shot. Now he's Smash Era's front runner for the final character in the (first?) Fighters Pass.

Xwing

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Special 1st Page Reminder That Master Chief is #Happening

1zTfdhE.jpg

woopWOOP

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
First page post for my good friend Twinbee
You'll make it in buddy, I believe in you

okay, see you guys in a month when OT 7 appears

OP
OP
IntelliHeath

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
How many DTs do y'all think that we would stop at? Considering the lifespan of this community has extended to unknown future due to more DLC characters!

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
XllImP2.jpg

Team West vs. Team Weebs

tfw the only western designed characters playable in smash are goofy rare characters and a distorted clone of samus

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Touhou Music, from this:

To this:

To a gigantic mountain of banging remixes of all sorts:

If Reimu gets in, the musical opportunities are going to be beyond fantastic.

r_n

Oct 25, 2017
I've never been on board with the whole "every old character needs to be completely revamped" thing that some fans tend to push around.

I mean, yes, there's a small handful of characters whose movesets could be better (Samus, Kirby, Ganondorf) but I feel like most of the old N64/Melee characters are represented fine as they are. I don't see the need for major changes to the likes of Mario, Luigi, Peach, DK, Yoshi, Pikachu, etc

Funny thing is, most of those characters already got changes to reflect their game appearances better, like DK's roll and Luigi's new running and jumping animation. Don't think they need much more than that.
The most bizarre "want to be changed" for me is Mario
He's...Mario. He should be simple. If anything, get rid of Fludd.

Like I've seen more than one proposed moveset change that's juggling a bunch of power ups or using the cape move to become caped mario or whatever iand its like...why??? no??? he's fine as-is???
Like change his final smash sure, if only because it kind of sucks, but not everyone has to lean into some gimmick. It's fine to have a bunch of normies.

Status
Not open for further replies.