• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Where do you think Challenger #5 would be revealed at?

• During Terry's Promo Video

Votes: 79 23.5%
  • During the Game Award

Votes: 194 57.7%
  • During the next Nintendo Direct

Votes: 44 13.1%
  • During a special stand-alone live stream

Votes: 19 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
My top 5 for the new thread:

Phoenix Wright
Kiryu
Geno
Rex & Pyra/Mythra
2B

woopWOOP

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
For real tho, hope 5th pass character is Arle. Puyo is fun, she's a cute mascot, she deserves it.

And if post-pass is Nintendo characters, I'll have some Dragalia Lost please, if only for the the Ragnarok Online-tier catchy music.
They'll likely lose the vocals, but the instrumentals still sound nice too

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Is this thread going to last until Terry's release?

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

CyberWolfBia

Apr 5, 2019
Brazil
Since it got buried in the last thread, let me be shameless and repost this; --Not only because it's more word spreading for Crash, but because I spent my whole sunday on this ;^;

next weekend I'll try to do a villain variant

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Please.

Female Monster Hunter would be dope. A trap setting heavy weight weapon user would be dope.
On one hand, we may run the risk of Sakurai choosing the Male Monster Hunter as the default. But on the flip side, at least Capcom would be more likely to intervene & ask for the Huntress as the default. That plus the plethora of weapons that they could bring to the table.

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
Repostan' my 3x3 bingo board for future DLC for the new thread:

hvKm5rc.jpg

You may not like it, but this is what a peak fighter pack looks like.

Oct 27, 2017
Posted this in the last one, but want to share this sentiment again with a GIF:

If we don't get a ufotable animated reveal trailer if Lloyd is DLC, then it will have all been for naught.

CB54440716D29614BFF43BF7D98D5A7C8E636992

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
Getting excited for something that ain't happening is just setting yourself up to get burned.
Maybe it won't be until Smash 6 or Smash 7, but for a character that would cause such a huge reaction, as well as being Bamco's most popular character, I still think he could get it eventually. Obviously not sayng it's a sure thing, just that if I were a betting man I'd put my money on it.

I mean, Villager and Ridley got in after being deconfirmed by the man himself too.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe it won't be until Smash 6 or Smash 7, but for a character that would cause such a huge reaction, as well as being Bamco's most popular character, I still think he could get it eventually. Obviously not sayng it's a sure thing, just that if I were a betting man I'd put my money on it.

I mean, Villager and Ridley got in after being deconfirmed by the man himself too.
Goku isn't a Bamco character.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
I didn't actually know Terry has a hat that reads "Hungry Wolf." That's great, lol.

Smash Kirby

One Winged Slayer
Nov 7, 2017

Sakurai has said it five times and seems to be Sakurai's only hard rule.

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
Terry is a Hungry Wolf and a Wild Wolf, but never a Lone Wolf

you can't be lone when you're always hanging out with your brother or adopted son

MoonToon

Banned
Nov 9, 2018
Getting excited for something that ain't happening is just setting yourself up to get burned.

That's like, 80% of Smash wish list though.
I've long ago lost my faith in this man doing anything that I would personally find logical, interesting or forward thinking with his solo character picks. With Smash ... It's his world, we kinda just have to deal with it.

I can openly want XYZ and also openly point out how his awareness of the roster's lack of this or that group is much like that of your avrg Weekly Jump Writer ... so getting more female reps or PoC seems less likely than it should.

It's just a game of hoping for the best and being content with what we get and got.

Status
Not open for further replies.