• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Are you still expecting to see Smash Bros announcement at TGA?

• Yes, the character would be from any relevant title that comes out this year and is part of the VGA

Votes: 41 20.6%
  • Yes, character wouldn't be from any relevant title that comes out this year and is part of the VGA.

Votes: 138 69.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 13 6.5%
  • Nope and I still believe in Smash Anniversary Direct. Get Hype!

Votes: 7 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
Having only played the mobile game and read wiki articles and watched videos in regards to SNK, I already hate Chang and Choi, lol.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Tung Fu Rue and Daimon have no business being there either. I'm glad Rock made it in though.
Tung Fue Rue is from Fatal Fury 1 and has a connection to Jeff Bogard, so his presence isn't that outlandish. Kind of wish he had his hulk-out form with his regular, though.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
Psycho Soldier (both versions) is the obvious answer. In terms of new remixes; Kurikinton, Pasta, 11th Street, Stormy Saxophone 2 and Banquet of Nature are great too.

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
I still can't believe the SNK music situation

kinda makes the other challenger packs look like TRASH

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_p20fwxKiwk1r470xho1_400.jpg

I'm still kinda sad that these dorks didn't show up
Canadian Cyborg fella and his two weird kids are great
Kula <\3

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
You abandoned your children.

According to Discord, if anyone actually cares.

- Sabi's source most likely knows who fighter 5 is and is sitting on it in order to protect the identities and jobs of those involved in leaking that information.

- Sabi's source said that the mii costume leak is most likely fake due to their not having seen or heard of the cacodemon and mallow costumes before. Sabi is currently seeking clarification on this comment.

- Sabi did not anywhere imply or soft confirm doomslayer, just simply stated that doomslayer's chances are not affected by this leak being fake.

unknown.png
Sabi's back and forths are more of a pretzel motion than Terry's Power Geyser

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
While we're at it, we'd most likely get Byleth over Edelgard.

Who would technically have a female alt anyway, so....

Zarzolaon

Mar 16, 2018
OH
I might have to further bump up Esaka Continues and KDD-0063, and perhaps others as well. 50 tracks was kind of ridiculous, some songs I haven't even given a fair listen to yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.