• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Are you a believer for us getting a General Direct in January 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 258 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 43 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The 3 fingers stand for Okami 3 which will also be announced tomorrow morning. Capcom is back baby!

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
Oracle could refer to Byleth.

Anyways, I wonder if having this presentation completely separate from a Direct is the reason there hasn't been any insider leaks for Characters 5.

rayngiraffe

Dec 11, 2018
He's going into details about the next dlc wave isn't he? For some reason i'm doubting that he'll go on an hour-long spree like what he did with SNK.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
qKADuld.png

mFwym1M.gif
Damn

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still thinking someone Namco is most likely, but fuck it, I'm putting my money down on Travis.

It's his time.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
35 minutes compared to Terry's 48 minutes.

That to me suggests that the character is going to be a lot less... "complicated" to go through. Even Terry went on so long because of the additional 10 minutes of classic mode, plus I'm pretty sure that they have to go through some Wave 2 details.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
I'd laugh my ass off if it ends up being Travis; not just because of the hand sign being a hint, but also because of Suda denying that Travis would be in back in 2019.

Also Travis is cool.

TubaZef

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
What if the Astral Chain Spirits event is coming on the 17th because the new character is being released after the Direct and is an Astral Chain character???

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
35 minutes compared to Terry's 48 minutes.

That to me suggests that the character is going to be a lot less... "complicated" to go through. Even Terry went on so long because of the additional 10 minutes of classic mode, plus I'm pretty sure that they have to go through some Wave 2 details.
It's not that Terry was complicated, it's that Sakurai wanted to show his love for SNK.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'd laugh my ass off if it ends up being Travis; not just because of the hand sign being a hint, but also because of Suda denying that Travis would be in back in 2019.

Also Travis is cool.
I don't think it will be Travis but I would laugh my ass off if the expectations of stylish swordsmaster Dante becomes overtaken by otaku loser Travis
(But I really want both in the game so I can complete my tag team)

Status
Not open for further replies.