• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Are you a believer for us getting a General Direct in January 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 258 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 43 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I feel you. Honestly Pokémon has been one of the best things to happen in a while as now I'm a lot more rejuvenated for Smash.

So I'm here mad chilling with Pokémon and Smash alongside starting an Emerald Nuzlocke that's going very well, finished my semester and on break, and having hope DLC 5 could be an
XC2 character and could pop up around my birthday and even if they aren't DLC 5 I can start having hope for them for FP2

With that said sucks for UK and I hope things get better for them even if it might not be likely soon
Yeah, as much as I do post here, I've taken the occasional break for a recharge and it really helps.

And agreed that today was not good for the UK. I do feel for people there and hope things get better sooner rather than later.

MexM

One Winged Slayer
Nov 10, 2017
please fp5 be a girl that doesn't incorporate sex appeal at all

which narrows it down to, like... arle, reimu, and, idk, estelle maybe? sakura? uh..... ruby heart?
(i would like xc2, but, it's not a good position if that's your only character. and that'd be just a bit above kazooie)
want xc2, a girl and no sex appeal?

latest

JangleLuke

Oct 4, 2018
I just woke up, so no new announcement huh?

That's a tad disappointing, oh well, cautious optimism and prohibiting timezones save the day once again I guess.

(Thoughts and prayers to all the UK people, it's probably been rough)

batfax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
please fp5 be a girl that doesn't incorporate sex appeal at all

which narrows it down to, like... arle, reimu, and, idk, estelle maybe? sakura? uh..... ruby heart?
(i would like xc2, but, it's not a good position if that's your only character. and that'd be just a bit above kazooie)

Allow me to introduce you to one of the longest running heroines in gaming, who themselves was designed by a woman and has been an important lore figure in her series since the original game 32 years ago.

Sakurai will appear on a Christmas Niconico livestream that is being hosted by Nier/Dragon Quest series producer Yosuke Saito. Yoko Taro, Hideki Kamiya, Square Enix's Takashi Anzai, and former Square-Enix employee Jin Fujisawa will be joining Sakurai. In particular, all these developers were born in 1970.

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
reminder that every time you make a list of female characters without Lip you put a dagger through my heart

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
He he he he he

As I suspected, a TGA reveal wasn't a certainty like many assumed for ages.

So, guess we can discuss non TGA material characters again. Welcome back Reimu and Haruka. Welcome back Daisy theory!

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
I'm watching clips from the awards now that I'm finally home and most of the jokes are just variations on "hey are you gamers? We are gamers too! cake is a lie in joke in joke"

This shit is cringy as hell.

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
Man it's gonna be so hilarious when Nintendo announces the last character of Fighter's Pass 2 at next year's Game Awards yet nobody will be watching it because they got burnt out this year.

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
get ready for the December 18th Direct to celebrate the sixth anniversary of the Direct where they revealed Rosalina

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
Not sure if anyone posted it, but our favorite leaker sure is acting very humble.

Ready for another month of THIS kind of talk?

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
I mean, why bother hiding your humongous ego and god-complex if everyone knows you have one?

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Honestly, i am leaning to the final DLC Charcter being Travis shown with a new NMH3 Gameplay video and release date

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
clearly, smash tga announcement was planned but cut when nintendo decided to cut that character from dlc

that's right, I'm talking about your mainwish

Status
Not open for further replies.