• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Are you a believer for us getting a General Direct in January 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 258 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 43 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017

65574.jpg

This avatar really, really suits him well

Aug 12, 2019
Goddamn Blurb went for the throat. I don't know who this person is really, and I don't really care about Fatmanonice, but this going to be good lol.

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that Fatmanonice guy was always clearly full of shit and the people who treated his word as gospel did so because they so desperately want Geno in.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I always took fatman for some guy who was just having fun speculating but he's kind of mucked that entire thread up acting like he knows shit. It's impossible in that thread to actually talk about Geno because it's a constant deluge of "here's what insider X said today."

I mean if I attracted a cult that overlooked my every mistake and took my word as gospel I'd run with it too, but I don't think I have the heart to be a Republican.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
What's that? Someone was telling lies on the Internet!?!?!?!

I for one, am shocked.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that Fatmanonice guy was always clearly full of shit and the people who treated his word as gospel did so because they so desperately want Geno in.

He hasn't been talking about Geno in weeks, if not months. He latched himself to a Bamco rep before settling on Nightmare.

Aug 12, 2019
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: As a Geno fan, I've been pretty embarrassed by what that SmashBoards thread has become in recent weeks (and in general if I'm being honest since he didn't in to base game, but really the Dragon Quest hate was what really broke me in that regard).

Also, fucking love the defense force took seconds to activate after that post lol.

OP
OP
IntelliHeath

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
So someone called Fatman out on his bullshite in the Geno thread. Finally..... it only took years.

Some people have been calling him out but they went unnoticed tho. And him pretend to be insider is just worse secret ever because some people just knew that he's a fraud in discords but some people just want to believe in him tho which made it harder to expose him.

Even if he got Nightmare right but it doesn't meant everything he did beforehand is right because he got some stuffs wrong.

Aug 12, 2019
He hasn't been talking about Geno in weeks, if not months. He latched himself to a Bamco rep before settling on Nightmare.

He's been non-committal and ridiculous for weeks now. Dante, then Lloyd, then Nightmare and a little bit in between everything else.

To be fair, I genuinely warned him with that damned bird picture how much trouble he was causing and how his methods were not actually to the benefits of anyone, but I got accused of all kinds of stuff from the thread for daring to question his methods and blatant manipulation of the thread users.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: As a Geno fan, I've been pretty embarrassed by what that SmashBoards thread has become in recent weeks (and in general if I'm being honest since he didn't in to base game, but really the Dragon Quest hate was what really broke me in that regard).

Also, fucking love the defense force took seconds to activate after that post lol.

The defense force is super embarrassing lol

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
I know it's semi-hypocritical to say this as someone that frequents Era Smash speculation threads, but for the life of me, I can't imagine spending years of my life in Smash threads dedicated to specific character requests.

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
I know it's semi-hypocritical to say this as someone that frequents Era Smash speculation threads, but for the life of me, I can't imagine spending years of my life in Smash threads dedicated to specific character requests.
I'm not going to read through 398472394732 pages, but I assume a lot of those are probably just random chats and not really related to Geno?

At least I'd hope?

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not going to read through 398472394732 pages, but I assume a lot of those are probably just random chats and not really related to Geno?

At least I'd hope?

Pretty much. It was more active as a Geno-focused discussion before Ultimate came out but since then it just became a thread for regulars until the scourge of Sabi.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
Just a reminder: This thread is going to eat itself alive when challenger #5 is revealed.

That's not a joke.

Aug 12, 2019

At least I'd hope?

Yes, the vast majority of those 1900 pages is bullshit either related to "fake leaks," shooting the shit, or Dragon Quest/Sora/2B vs Geno lol. It's been a social thread for ages with the same 40-50 people at most. But for some reason the thread also really prides itself on that page count, which is still just really dumb in my mind. Like they "were hype to pass the Ridley thread in number of pages" and I was just like... OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.