• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which event do you think we would see 6th character reveal at?

• General Direct (in Feb)

Votes: 93 25.8%
  • General Direct (in March)

Votes: 45 12.5%
  • E3

Votes: 173 47.9%
  • Random Smash Presentation before E3

Votes: 50 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
V6LP5f1.png

Since we are jumping from a thread to another thread to discuss about potential DLC so I presume that it's a time for us to trying to get us a home where we could discuss about future contents.

Currently Piranha Plant, Joker, Hero, Banjo-Kazooie and Terry Bogard are out for us to purchase so we are still waiting to find out one more characters that would take their places in Fighter Pass. Our next hype stop would be more likely to be at Nintendo Direct so it's quite exciting for us to find out who would be fifth character and sixth character if we are lucky. Also there is a detail that specifically confirmed that we are getting more Mii Costumes as part of their DLC plans. Our previous question was; Are we going to get more contents than we are expecting? Beyond Mii Costumes and Fighters Pass? Yes, we did. We got Stage Builder and Share Function (where we would download stages, mii fighters, etc online.) Some fans are still hopeful that we would get more mode(s) in the future updates.

zF5thF0.png

QYIlDAD.png

It's a season pass for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate which will contains all five planned DLC packs. Those DLC packs each come with a fighter, a new stage and additional music tracks. You could save 5 dollars overall by purchasing the Fighter Pass, which costs $24.99 USD. However, if you aren't comfortable paying upfront, especially without knowing the details of the DLC contents, then each pack individually can be bought for $5.99. As an additional bonus, if you get the Fighter Pass then you will obtain a free Xenoblade 2's Rex Mii Costume.

m2ilQHE.png

9839VKD.png

4SQf3TE.png

iNLjGLn.png

WfK0Mil.gif

CONFIRMED

We're still awaiting for the identify of Fighter Pass 5th character in two days so there is no reliable leak that would point at which character's inclusion. Also it's confirmed that we are getting more downloadable characters outside of Fighter Pass so we don't know how long this hype train would lasts this time. More information is coming soon as well.

RUMORS

There is no reliable information for upcoming characters so it's quite exciting that we are in dark for time beings.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Hello, new thread. Might as well link this for the first page.
www.resetera.com

Dear Sakurai, Nintendo, & Bandai Namco: Representation Matters (My Hopes for Smash Ultimate's Future DLC) #DiversityForSmash

Since we recently got confirmation of a 2nd season of Smash Ultimate DLC & it's looking like the Fighters Pass is gonna be all guys, I thought I should bring forward one of my longer posts from the Smash speculation thread in hopes that it raises awareness of the current problem plaguing Smash...
Please give us a woman or a person of color (or both) on Thursday, Sakurai.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
MiserableImmaculateAnt-size_restricted.gif

Mr. Sakurai is probably up ahead. All yoked and powerful and ready to reveal character 5, or something!

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
But wait, there's more!

People want three fingers!

pwdd-lawyers.png

Oh yeah, Lawyer is here!

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
Kamiya retweeted the Direct announcement.

He also retweeted someone asking for Amaterasu in Smash last week.

IT'S FINALLY TIME FOR THE SUN GODDESS TO RISE EVERYONE

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Third party Twitter accounts have NEVER teased a Smash reveal before, I don't know why people think the DMC Twitter is referring to this event (that hadn't been announced when they tweeted).

Xwing

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
New thread, new chance to post the truth.

wlhCWt1.jpg

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
So are there any real legit rumors/leaks for Fighter 5 or are we flying completely in the dark here for the next character?

PK Gaming

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I swear to God, if Dante gets in and someone makes a "Smash Bros's problematic voice actors" thread i'm going to McFricken Lose it

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
Oh god, what if it's Byleth?
  • Still no Three Houses spirits, curiously
  • Oracle/prophet (Japanese tweet) = Divine Pulse
  • Three fingers = Three Houses
I can't imagine a character I'd be less interested in.

Sawyer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
If Dante is the fifth we 100% need Hayabusa in S2 and I don't want to hear anyone say anything against the trio clashing in the same game.

Status
Not open for further replies.