• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which event do you think we would see 6th character reveal at?

• General Direct (in Feb)

Votes: 93 25.8%
  • General Direct (in March)

Votes: 45 12.5%
  • E3

Votes: 173 47.9%
  • Random Smash Presentation before E3

Votes: 50 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
29c.jpg

I didn't come into this thread to be personally attacked.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
SPM is decent enough to play through once but the thought of revisiting it gives me palpitations. Gameplay, worldbuilding and visuals are such a step down from the first two games.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Man the general opinion on KH3 really soured over time.

Kind of funny to think that 2019 had a lot of "finales" to big media franchises - Kingdom Hearts, Game Of Thrones, Star Wars, and MCU, and the last one is the only one that isn't particularly controversial.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Don't you even compare it too the mess that is Kingdom Hearts.

Just imagine if Paper Mario 3 is as awful as Kingdom Hearts 3
A new Paper Mario in the vein of the first two would be hilarious ground for IS to just go all-in on dunking on the fans that have been pleading for a PM3 this whole time.

"Here's the game you all wanted, but loaded with jokes at your own expense!"

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017

Kind of funny to think that 2019 had a lot of "finales" to big media franchises - Kingdom Hearts, Game Of Thrones, Star Wars, and MCU, and the last one is the only one that isn't particularly controversial.
Well, personally. I was it being awful the minute I finished it.

just...so many strange design choices. I don't regret buying it since my sister actually beat it as well. First time she ever played a video game all the way through and it was a fun experience watching her beat it.
I didn't buy the dlc or play Critical mode. i just completely lost interest and have no desire to ever play it again. I'll probably buy KH4 tho.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Most long winded doesn't mean best Weisso

Yes it does so.

Kingdom Hearts 3 was anticipated for 13 years and lead by a guy who plans one word ahead at a time.

It was never going to satisfy everyone.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
KH3 had issues, but I had fun with it. It didn't sour me on the series or anything like that.

Misuta

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Germany
DILF Terry > Anime Trucker Terry
I like both versions equally but I swoon over artwork like this.
latest

I mean, there were two Battalion Wars games, they did try to expand the _____ Wars branding, though Kuju London perhaps wasn't as reliable as Intelligent Systems. I should probably revisit the first one, but the VA and presentation really doesn't strike the right chord.
I wish there was a third title. I played the first and the second one and they were fun but graphically poor. lol After finishing the campaign I tried to challenge myself by completing some missions with only one soldier.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I like both versions equally but I swoon over artwork like this.
latest

I wish there was a third title. I played the first and the second one and they were fun but graphically poor. lol After finishing the campaign I tried to challenge myself by completing some missions with only one soldier.

Amazing.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Kingdom Hearts 3 was anticipated for 13 years and lead by a guy who plans one word ahead at a time.

It was never going to satisfy everyone.

Yeah for sure, it's just funny to see that the MCU proved you can stick the landing of an insanely popular, long-running series. It's really freaking hard though. Endings are hard in general, nevermind with that much build up of anticipation.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah for sure, it's just funny to see that the MCU proved you can stick the landing of an insanely popular, long-running series. It's really freaking hard though. Endings are hard in general, nevermind with that much build up of anticipation.

Yeah absolutely. I think with the MCU the quality of it since its beginning helped, but with KH in particular the problem is that you had a big chunk of people who haven't touched the series since 2006, or had to go through a bunch of subpar handheld games to get the full story, and everything just eventually collapsed under its own weight.

you're really doubting someone with MY qualifications?

Q5EcfOH.jpg
YKssTLf.jpg

I'm sorry officer, please carry on.

Last edited:

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
User Banned (1 Day): Antagonizing other users
Man that animal Crossing Switch theme tweet blew up.

just reminds me how much I dislike that Isabelle is just a Semi-clone when she deserved better
She absolutely did. She at least needs buffs!
Honestly it's kinda weird how you keep complaining about anime characters like a grumpy old man considering that for awhile you had a Luffy avatar (and your current one is a mixture of that and Doshin)

Just saying, lol
That's the joke, dipshit

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
SmashEra, for all of our shit takes and stupidity, is a shelter from the hellscape.

OP
OP
IntelliHeath

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
I guess we are going with gatekeeper subtitle after all since no one made any big efforts to come up with one and get any votes. >.>

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
First off is there talk of P3 being remade?

Second both JYB and Jason Liebrecht are doing good taking over some of his parts so one of them.
Who was the new E-123 Omega? But of the two, I'm leaning more towards Jason Liebrecht.

Also, I only ask because Twitter is making it tend in the hopes of getting Atlus' attention.

Lord Vatek

Banned
Jan 18, 2018
Remaking P3 would be a smart move. But it's Atlus so...

Anyway I just need a redub of Edward Elric in FMA Brotherhood. He's the only Mignogna role I really care about at this point.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Remaking P3 would be a smart move. But it's Atlus so...

Anyway I just need a redub of Edward Elric in FMA Brotherhood. He's the only Mignogna role I really care about at this point.
Can we redub JoJo Part 4 while we're at it? Even putting his shit aside, he really phoned it in regarding Rohan. The one blemish on an otherwise-great dub.

Status
Not open for further replies.