• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which event do you think we would see 6th character reveal at?

• General Direct (in Feb)

Votes: 93 25.8%
  • General Direct (in March)

Votes: 45 12.5%
  • E3

Votes: 173 47.9%
  • Random Smash Presentation before E3

Votes: 50 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Cuphead got clout.

Also:

EPqjjiaUwAIbUxP

They surprisingly match.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
I've been thinking; there are tons of features that i've already forgotten were brand-new to Ultimate and aren't in previous games. Anyone else feel that way?

Stuff like Toad being part of Peach's grab/throw, 8-Player Smash being a regular thing instead of a separate mode, the splash screen before a fight that displays the fighters, Battlefield forms, directional air-dodges being gone for two games, etc.

It's weird.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Played some online casuals with Byleth. I fought a three-way that quickly turned into a 1-on-1 against a DK that knew what they were doing, and I got my ass kicked. In team battles and four-player, I fared a lot better and came out of it with a 50% win rate overall. I'm definitely going to stick with Byleth as my new main.

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Played some online casuals with Byleth. I fought a three-way that quickly turned into a 1-on-1 against a DK that knew what they were doing, and I got my ass kicked. In team battles and four-player, I fared a lot better and came out of it with a 50% win rate overall. I'm definitely going to stick with Byleth as my new main.
Next time you see a DK try this against them

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Isn't ZeRo a transphobic asshole?
For one that video wasn't even by Zero it was like the first one I saw looking up Byleth DK Combo. Even then what does it matter when I want to show a basic combo that someone can do for fun? I just want to inform someone of a fun gimmick I don't see why I need to do background checks for 30 second videos of comboes

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
For one that video wasn't even by Zero it was like the first one I saw looking up Byleth DK Combo. Even then what does it matter when I want to show a basic combo that someone can do for fun? I just want to inform someone of a fun gimmick I don't see why I need to do background checks for 30 second videos of comboes
My apologies, the style of the avatar looked like ZeRo.

With that being said, I did find something when I found the clip...
I remember seeing him treat his girlfriend like trash a while back.

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
LOL. I'll see if I can pull that off. Probably a lot harder against a live opponent, though.
All you need to do when you get the Up B is hold A to buffer Nair and keep close to the DK to get another Up B which you should buffer and after that buffer Nair again and it works every time. At most the DK could DI away but it could be read and DI away to survive the second nair but you can still chase with Fair as you should have your jump. That sounds like alot but it's all muscle memory for the most part and I doubt most DKs will know how to DI it unless you're a little deep in Elite Smash

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
All you need to do when you get the Up B is hold A to buffer Nair and keep close to the DK to get another Up B which you should buffer and after that buffer Nair again and it works every time. At most the DK could DI away but it could be read and DI away to survive the second nair but you can still chase with Fair as you should have your jump. That sounds like alot but it's all muscle memory for the most part and I doubt most DKs will know how to DI it unless you're a little deep in Elite Smash
Sounds good! I'll have to practice that. Thanks!

ShadowFox08

Banned
Nov 25, 2017
this is gonna get patched asap. lol

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
Fox can literally just run up to Byleth and press any button he wants on shield and have it be completely safe lmao

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna be so sad when Sakurai puts Rex in and he's the slowest character in the game and his sword is also a hurtbox

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
they got the guy who did Donkey Kong's singing voice to do Radicles' singing voice in an episode of OK K.O.

galaxy brain casting

Xwing

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Aliens who find the wreckage filled remnants of our civilization will discover a surviving recording of Donkey Kong's singing voice from the DKC cartoon and place it in a museum exhibit on extinct species. I can rest easy knowing the most important parts of human civilization will live on.

Status
Not open for further replies.