• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oddish1

Oct 25, 2017
This is what Laura claimed the lineup for the Switch was gonna be like:

Cxs0XohXcAQypsX.jpg

There is like, almost absolutely nothing accurate here, lol
I definitely recall that she back tracked on Zelda and Mario's release dates. Before they were unveiled she did say that Zelda would be the launch title after all and Mario would release later in the year. Which is what happened.

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
2. Is their series still ongoing/receiving new instalments?
  • Simon - 1 / 3

The Castlevania series is still on-going though.
The last 'proper' game was released in 2014 (Lords of Shadow 2) - and let's not forget that the project plan for Ultimate was finished in 2015 - but there also is the mobile game Grimoire of Shadows that's I think in beta right now and going to release soon(? not sure). I guess if you count the slot machines Konami is so fond of, Castlevania has received games as recent as 2017. And let's also not forget the Castlevania anime which premiered in 2017 as well, and seems to be very popular.
Simon's personal last appearance was in Mirror of Fate, which released in 2013 (on a Nintendo platform no less), and he's the series' most recurring character as well.

Castlevania may not be a series that receives yearly titles, which makes sense as it's not as big of a seller, but I don't think it's "dead" by any stretch.

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
There isn't really anything worthwhile anymore, certainly not worth digging around in that garbage pile. Fake leaks for DLC just aren't as common as pre-release
Yeah, I figured that's the case.
Plus it's hard to leak DLC Fighters. Nothing but Cloud was Leak for Smash 4. ( not counting Ryu and Roy since that was Nintendo own doing). Probably helps that it's a small team working on the characters and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.