• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Vatek

Banned
Jan 18, 2018
character-portrait.png

This K. Rool is better than the one we got.

TriggerShy

Mar 26, 2018
Nice to see all the Assault love. I thought there were only few of us

Yeah, I remember enjoying Assault a lot. It's nice to know I'm not the only crazy bad taste person here, I'll admit to really liking Star Fox Command and fans of that game are even fewer.

The perception of Star Fox is kind of similar to Sonic I think, only without even half as many games.

Oct 25, 2017
You know what would be fun, take a character you want in Smash and give them a movest like I did

character-portrait.png

Vaati, from The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap

He borrows his normals and Smash attacks from Toon Link, various slashes and stabs.

His specials and Final Smash are all his own.

B: Vaati fires a slow moving ball of black and purple magic forward. Anyone hit by this attack will be turned to stone for a few seconds. Rapidly hitting the A button while petrified can speed up the process, breaking out sooner.
B>: Vaati thrusts his hand out and shoots a fast moving ball of white and purple lightning. The lightning balls have very mild homing properties and will arc slightly to get at the nearest opponent. The balls are fast, do average damage but minor knockback. Vaati can shoot up to four at once.
B^: Vaati sprouts four bat-like wings and creates a tornado around himself, lifting him up. The tornado blasts away anyone it hits, but does no actual damage to the opponent.
Bv: Vaati kneels down, causing a large three-clawed arm to shoot up from the floor, knocking back anyone it hits. The arm is around three times as tall as Vaati. The arm itself does average damage, but the claws are much more powerful and can do a lot more damage and knockback. If Vaati holds down B while performing this move, the arm can be summoned further away from him; however, he is vulnerable during this time and if attacked the move can be canceled.

Final Smash: Vaati transforms into his monster form and fires a laser across the stage, dealin a large amount of damage

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
character-portrait.png

Vaati, from The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap

He borrows his normals and Smash attacks from Toon Link, various slashes and stabs.

His specials and Final Smash are all his own.

B: Vaati fires a slow moving ball of black and purple magic forward. Anyone hit by this attack will be turned to stone for a few seconds. Rapidly hitting the A button while petrified can speed up the process, breaking out sooner.
B>: Vaati thrusts his hand out and shoots a fast moving ball of white and purple lightning. The lightning balls have very mild homing properties and will arc slightly to get at the nearest opponent. The balls are fast, do average damage but minor knockback. Vaati can shoot up to four at once.
B^: Vaati sprouts four bat-like wings and creates a tornado around himself, lifting him up. The tornado blasts away anyone it hits, but does no actual damage to the opponent.
Bv: Vaati kneels down, causing a large three-clawed arm to shoot up from the floor, knocking back anyone it hits. The arm is around three times as tall as Vaati. The arm itself does average damage, but the claws are much more powerful and can do a lot more damage and knockback. If Vaati holds down B while performing this move, the arm can be summoned further away from him; however, he is vulnerable during this time and if attacked the move can be canceled.

Final Smash: Vaati transforms into his monster form and fires a laser across the stage, dealin a large amount of damage
You know what, I wouldn't even be mad with this. I just want Vaati in the game.

Alexhex

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Might not be the same thing, I'm willing to be optimistic, but I'm reminded of the guy who was in here like

"Guys! I can tell you that wave race is for sures gonna be an assist trophy!

jk I just wanted attention"

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Okay so I tuned out for a page or two; what's this about a leak? Why are people paying attention to it?
Tansut (guy who leaked Cloud supposedly) is claiming that there's a real leak making the rounds right now but that he doesn't know the details other than it's ruffling some feathers. I noticed Rapture/Warchamp tweeting about a half hour ago so I guess that's what that was about. I figure someone is gonna spill the beans soon enough.

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
  • I know that there's a real leak
  • I don't know which one
This sounds possible, frankly. Suppose Nintendo has a "community watch" department - I mean, the hacking history makes it a fact, but the supposition is they look for leaks. If they found something too specific to be outright ignored, they could launch some kind of emergency mode at work for everyone else, but everyone else wouldn't know what was that beyond the need to know basis.

At the same time, why would you alert the people to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.