• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
So glad they are doing every single character! Really wanted Cloud, but had zero hope for a Solid Snake return lol.

Was that Ridley tease at the end hinting at a Subspace Emissary like mode? Or just a character reveal? Ridley looked like a boss character.

Ubiblu

Banned
Dec 20, 2017
Ridley...WHY????

But seriously, what a brilliant reveal. This game is a love letter to Melee weens and the casuals. Based Sakurai.

Can't believe Snake is back. So good.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe what I just saw. Beyond my wildest expectations! Time to brush up on Wii U in the meantime. LOL

Mr.Gamerson

Oct 27, 2017
It Looks very polished with a shit ton of content, I still hope there is a significant single-player mode.

jman2050

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Making 1v1 fights have more damage overall is an inspired change, lowkey my favorite tweak they announced.

Plasmid

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Beyond my imagination. Thank you sakurai.

CaptainMatilder

Certified FANatic
May 27, 2018
DfgVMZmVAAApYbJ.jpg

Strittles

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I love absolutely everything I saw. So many great things to talk about.

Including every previous character is so fucking awesome.

Crazyorloco

Dec 12, 2017
I like the name. and damn....all the characters are in. No more complaining. This game is made for the fans.

Freaking Ridley.

Add a story mode and it's my favorite smash bros game...

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Looks amazing. Great start so far with Ridley, Snake, Daisy and Inklings. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the cast.

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
I understand why people are frustrated with the Smash focus, but all the little changes they detailed sound fantastic

I can't wait to sink my teeth into this

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
Think most people will buy the Nintendo online in December and not go after Sept-Dec.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
so..the people that expected a straight port were wrong..the people sure that this was a completely new episode were wrong..in the end we got the tekken tag of the smash series.

also advance tecniques that are not bugs.

Oct 25, 2017
THE ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS PRESENT!

I can't believe they brought EVERYONE back!

Ice Climbers
Snake
PICHU!!!

And bringing DAISY! Freakin' DAISY!
Need to know what this Echo fighter stuff is about again, but this is big for me.

Oh. And congrats to everyone praying for Ridley.
They finally made him the suitable size.

I... think I'm tearing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.