• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate |OT| Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

Nov 10, 2017
WoL is pretty fun... tho I don't think I have found yet a Xenoblade-y area

There was this area with Shulk and Riki, but it's just a rocky area with waterfalls. I guess it's supposed to represent that in Xenoblade you can jump from waterfalls?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
WoL is pretty fun... tho I don't think I have found yet a Xenoblade-y area

There was this area with Shulk and Riki, but it's just a rocky area with waterfalls. I guess it's supposed to represent that in Xenoblade you can jump from waterfalls?
There is no Xenoblade dungeon, really. There are a couple Nintendo dungeons, but most franchises included in the game don't get one.

Oct 25, 2017
For those in the know about game tech and the like, what could possibly be done to fix this horrible netplay? Is there any hope at all that this will become playable?
better match making system that doesn't pair people with bad internet with people with good internet.

Playing with friends even on wifi I barely notice any lag on the game. That was even including a match with a friend that was nearly 5k miles away from me. There was minor lag but far from being unplayable. I think a lot of the net issues are from playing with randoms that have poor internet.

May 22, 2018
Just beat Pauline and Dr Wily in one sitting. They were both surprisingly easy with the right tactics.

For Pauline, all I did was catch Peach with inhale and Kirbycide off the edge, and for Wily, Metal Killer + spamming Kirby's rock was enough to kill the Mega Man horde, though it did come to the wire with Kirby only having like 6 HP in the end.

Speaking of which, Kirby is sure is pretty useful for cheesing some of these spirit battles. I'm glad he's my main.