• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Technika

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 23, 2018
I pre-ordered the "Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Special Edition Bundle", hoping it will come with a stealth D-Pad update.
I'd be marginally disappointed if not, however I do need another controller as I've mainly used the Joycons and occasionally 8bitdo SFC30. Plus im expecting to have some 4 player local battles!

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm literally gonna set a ten minute timer and back out of WoL every time it goes off to unlock characters when I'm unlocking characters.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
One King to Rool them all - damn, I wish I suggested that as a thread title.

anyway, we made it! A long, drama-filled road, but we're here!

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
So excited to give K Rool a go.. well after I unlock him. World of light looks awesome too

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
So it sounds like playing Versus and resetting the clock every ten minutes (by reseting your game/system) is the fastest way to unlock everyone? I can do this playing against the CPU?

Secondly, still a bit confused about online co-op. I live, physically, in house A. My friend lives in house B 100 miles away. When we hop online, we want to be on a team, and fight another team or set of randoms in a 2v2 battle. Is this do-able?

Troast

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
My friend who reviews games let me play with him, to test the games multiplayer so he can give it an overall score. Should be a metacritic of about 95 I'd say, so much content and heaps to do in world of light. Its just some people don't like the smash style of fighting games, but if you do this is the best one ever.

Lunir

May 17, 2018
Mexico

The Corrin and Robin used...

This shot is amazing; although the one from Fire Emblem Heroes is superior because they have the AT too and they all look fantastic fighting.

English blog remembered to post tiki

239_1.jpg

239_2.jpg

Tiki's face is better than Chrom's....

I love her! She's the best (: It's an amazing choice for a AT.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I'm ready for this, though I really really wish world of light was co op :/
oh well will just have to trade off on matches I guess.

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
I still can't believe how much they improved the visuals from 4. I really had no idea the Switch Smash game would look so dramatically different.

Hell, 4 still looks impressive today. I remember how much it blew my mind when I would gawk at the game in the pause screen. Very much prepared for it to happen all over again when this releases.

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Any other Peach mains here?

And is anyone going to use the music player feature on a regular basis? It seems like a cool feature, but may not be something I'd use a lot.

Carcosan Stag

Oct 25, 2017
R'lyeh
Can't wait for this to unlock! Also, how long after pre-purchasing/pre-ordering do people usually receive the Piranha Plant DLC email code? I pre-ordered digitally last night and haven't received anything yet.

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
I will say one thing.

They butchered Ryu's model in Ultimate and I don't know how/why. But he looked much better in 4. Gotta say I'm disappointed in that.

Oct 25, 2017
Watching the E3 invitational, among other Directs and other videos.

I was glad to watch this tournament in person, as well as try the demo on several occasions.

I want the full game out already, though.

Zen Hero

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the OT, Intelliheath! It's been a pleasure going through all the discussion threads with you, and everyone. Finally we're here, I can't wait to play!

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Same, lol. My friends and I are grabbing pizza, beers, and Switch controllers and we're going in for the long haul.

Hell yeah. That's us all Friday night :) Won't stop till the last unlock! I'm so god damn EXCITED for this!!! Maybe more so than any game in a long time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.