• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
I mean Cloud had never been on the nintendo platform when he was announced and released.

if I recall right 7 has been announced for the switch but still hasn't been released.

Kingdom Hearts Chain of memories on gba
Kingdom hearts re coded on ds
Theaterythm final fantasy on 3ds
Curtain call theaterythm on 3ds

Hell in the same direct cloud was announced we got that final fantasy monster hunter clone

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Restarted 3x and powered off 2x and still can't launch.

I'm actively frustrated at this point because the only reason I bought this digital instead of the physical bundle was to play at midnight. I even took some very scarce time off in the morning to account for lack of sleep.

Restarted again while typing this and still no dice this is some shit

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Kingdom Hearts Chain of memories on gba
Kingdom hearts re coded on ds
Theaterythm final fantasy on 3ds
Curtain call theaterythm on 3ds

Hell in the same direct cloud was announced we got that final fantasy monster hunter clone
I mean those are longer stretch than any of the DBZ fighting games for Goku :P

Str0ngStyle

Oct 28, 2017
This mess with the game not unlocking like it's supposed to is like really solidifying my decision to not subscribe to their online service. Everyone else and their mother can have a game unlock on time I don't know what Nintendo's problem is.

Whales

Oct 25, 2017
I just bought the game and I cant even download it

its 12am est over here

whats happpening :(

Coricus

Oct 25, 2017
*Walks in shaken and dazed but vaguely smug*

Hey boys. So how are Dovahkiin's chances for DLC looking today?

JoeInky

Oct 25, 2017
Decided to try online after unlocking a few characters, set my preferred rules to stock, 1v1, no items, hazardless stages.

My first game is a timed 4 player FFA with items, my second is a 4 player FFA with no items.

What a great fucking system this is.

I could do with an option that said don't match me with anything that's not this, I don't mind waiting.

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
Don't restart. Just keep spamming the check, then back out when it asks you to go to the Eshop, and repeat. Took me like 30-40 tries but it went through.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Thank everything for no Pokemon and Fire Emblem reps. Rip Rex, but the DLC picks are going to be widly interesting.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
just a question for those playing, are there info about each spirit similar to how they were in the trophies before? I loved reading through the details of each crossover world

Mido

Oct 27, 2017
Still not in. Pokémon did this to me too but not this bad

Edit: in after 50 tries

Selbran

Oct 25, 2017
Any tips to unlocking characters faster? I did 1 stock classic and it took like, 8 matches before I got the challenger.

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
Okay is there any way to turn off walking? I hate that shit, completely breaks the flow of the game for me. Totally forgot about it and I'm salty it's still in

Slap city still in the lead at this point. Really gotta readjust to smash. Feels super unresponsive at points. Loving it so far but really need a way to always run

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
ggT5nhW.jpg

Lewd...I've been watching too much pr0n

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
IMO Joker is an SMT rep similar to how Cloud is a FF rep.

I still don't think that the sky is the limit when it comes to DLC, but obviously, the net has certainly been cast much wider than we expected.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I really like how every character has a section in the Techniques explaining their unique traits.

Status
Not open for further replies.