• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
bY5wNrq.gif

It is time

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Oh yeah baby I am ready =D

Also, I wonder how usefull would be to have a DLC OT because otherwise people will not be able to talk about the actual game in the middle of the "please goku" posts

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If this horrid new website update will let me post, I just want to say that this is the best OT I've seen so far on the site. Great job!

Waxy

Oct 27, 2017
Great OT, reading it makes me even more hype.

Do we know when the review embargo ends?

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Cannot wait! The hype for this game is off the charts! This is the game I've been looking forwards too for far too long. I even think this game has more hype than Brawl did, and that was my most hyped game of all time.
Cannot wait for December 7th!!!

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
I need to get around to booting up my Switch to buy and preload this... can't believe we're so fuckin' close.

Lyndis Lorca

Oct 25, 2017
I've been hoping for my preload to just unlock early Color Splash style, even though I know it won't happen. :(

So incredibly excited to finally play as K. Rool and Ridley, SO CLOSE.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
We somehow made it... Good work, everyone, & I'll see you all in the battlefield!

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
PLANT GANG

PLANT GANG

MID FEBRUARY EVERYWHERE GANG

Nice OT Heath!

tadaima

Oct 30, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
The "characters" and "stages" sections of the OP is broken with my screen resolution, which isn't all that small. Maybe better to keep them all on one line and let the browser decide where to wrap.

Unknownlight

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
Such a perfect OT title! It's so obvious, and yet for some reason I hadn't thought of it.

I'm so happy we're finally here!! 😄🎉

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
It's close!!!

....I'm terrified. I've always really sucked at Smash games so I'm probably going to wind up getting my clock cleaned endlessly. Oh well, I guess that's just how it goes!
Here's hoping that the netcode is at least good enough to let me get in some private lobby matches without being input lagged into the shadow realm.

Deleted member 9100

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Really looking forward to this. Some of my favorite gaming moments were playing melee and brawl with my roommates back in college.

Unfortunately, most of my friends now are not into gaming and I couldn't really get into the Wii U and 3ds releases due to the limited online. My favorite mode is stock with 4 players and unlimited time and I couldn't play those modes online against ransoms. But it seems like I can in this one (if not I'm going to be very annoyed).

Corneria, stock, 3 lives, no items, unlimited time.

kirby_fox

Oct 29, 2017
Midwest USA
Oh man. Awesome OT there. So much to cover

I'm both ready and not ready. It'll be here so fast I don't even know what to do but try not to get hyped too much.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
It's close!!!

....I'm terrified. I've always really sucked at Smash games so I'm probably going to wind up getting my clock cleaned endlessly. Oh well, I guess that's just how it goes!
Here's hoping that the netcode is at least good enough to let me get in some private lobby matches without being input lagged into the shadow realm.

Maybe we can eventually set up leagues around here. Get players who are equal into lobbies with each other. If someone is winning too often in a lobby they get bumped up to the next Resetera tier or something.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Oh wow, we finally reached the OT after all this time.

Count me hyped. I have two finals next week, but that's not gonna stop me from enjoying the hell out of this game between study sessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.