• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
People are really loving Roy in the few streams I'm seeing.

Guess the new engine is really helping some characters.

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
I lost my entire day seeing smash stuff on youtube. What hype does to you...

Wow, some of these are way too fast now. Mewtwo's down taunt was a lot more elaborate of an animation in Smash 4. The one where Pikachu waves, he used to wave twice and the voice line worked, but now he just kinda says his second wave's old voiceline while standing there because the taunt already ended.

Edit: LOL what did they do to poor Wolf's down taunt. He sounds like a scared kitten

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It's funny seeing some people turn on the Belmonts for being super oppressive zoners. Calling them boring and cancer because they work the way they're supposed to

fadedbones

Oct 25, 2017
So is there a way for two people playing on separate switches to vs each other and unlock fighters on their respective switch?

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's funny seeing some people turn on the Belmonts for being super oppressive zoners. Calling them boring and cancer because they work the way they're supposed to
I mean yeah, they're clearly meant to be zoner ass zoners. I'm not turning on them or anything. They seem annoying to play against, but that's Zoners for you.

But yeah, as far as I can tell they don't do much beyond zoning lol

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
big spoilers
World of Light's Final Level has one, and apparently beating the game puts you right before the Final Level, so you can replay it. it's not just a boss rush, though, there's a couple of things before and after it i believe, so not exactly a proper substitute to a dedicated mode
That one is missing Master and Crazy Hand, so I don't count it.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
it's past midnight dammit
861995.gif

Hazzuh

Oct 28, 2017
Still can't get it here. I live in Belgium but got a UK version (not sure if that matters)

Vampirolol

Dec 13, 2017
Ok that F-Zero medley almost convinced me that this is the best game ever.
Very very good for now! So happy that I managed to connect to the internet to unlock the preload!

V-Faction

Oct 25, 2017
I am SO TOTALLY maining a Mii. I want to have Special Mii's for Tournaments, that you can wear as advertisement. Can you imagine an EVO Mii? Aww man. Plus they've always looked cool.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Just unlocked Richter. Can't erase the silly ass grin I have on my face now.

Surprised I got him before Simon, though.

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
God it's sooo good.
Been playing for an hour.
Unlocked Sonic, K Rool, Ness, Zelda, Pit !
Spirit board can be hard if you use a spirit at level 1. It's really good.
And the music, god damn it... So far, Zelda really is having some fucking great tracks. Mother too but hey, that's Mother, it always gets some of the best in Smash.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I got reckt so hard online by a DK. No matter what I threw out he just had priority on fucking everything. And more reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.